WrathofCaedus
1880 posts Member
edited August 2017
KenigStar RUS - Looking to contact ign: Wouren

NEVER DEFEATED - Looking to contact ign: TomPitch

NewFISTOrder - Looking to contract ign: Morpheus

0405BwithU - Looking to contact ign: gluhmen

TeamSkunk Republic - Looking to contact ign: Johnn Snow

This is in reference to a certain guild that collude to lock all other guilds out of the top 15... Normally I'm anti-collusion but things are getting out of hand now that some of us are threatening their strangle hold.

Edit: This is being bumped to show how this fued started. Could I have worded this better, probably, but I was still learning but anyone can see I was pretty reasonable and never intended to name shame... was simply doing as EA suggested & counter 1 group with another. I wasnt out to attack anyone personally.

Also made several attempts towards last pages to mend bridges... no responses
Post edited by WrathofCaedus on

Replies

• KenigStar RUS - Looking to contact ign: Wouren

NEVER DEFEATED - Looking to contact ign: TomPitch

NewFISTOrder - Looking to contract ign: Morpheus

0405BwithU - Looking to contact ign: gluhmen

TeamSkunk Republic - Looking to contact ign: Johnn Snow

This is in reference to a certain guild that collude to lock all other guilds out of the top 15... Normally I'm anti-collusion but things are getting out of hand now that some of us are threatening their strangle hold.
  • Why is this in general discussion
  • Why is this in general discussion

Why not? It's in guild as well but unless those guilds are recruiting they prob don't check there... I know I don't. And this isn't about recruiting so it is a general question
  • ^^
  • ^^
  • Who's the guild?
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    "Good Anakin... Very good.... Kill him.... Kill him now."
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Who's the guild?

The guilds are listed above ^^... I'm not gonna name the colluding guild
  • ^^
  • ^^
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    Your Payout is at 5PM east, same as a couple of us. Sorry for all the trouble but we want our crystals too ;-)

You know you could just join our guild, I think we have one opening.

Good luck!
  • I'm all set with an extortion based recruiting practice. And don't pretend like it's just a cpl with the same payout. You know exactly how you operate, you let weak teams take top ranks thru collusion. Don't act like it's a normal battle for top ranks. And if that is the case then who has the same payout? I'll happily avoid them until I can't any longer for the same in return.
  • ^^
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    Most people joining us are just tired of wasting crystals to finish out of top 10.

If you cant beat them, join them they say
  • Whatever... if it weren't for the collusion most of your teams wouldn't make top 10 on their own. I would have rather worked out a friendly agreement but since that's not in the table... what goes around comes around... I'll stick with my guild, where how you rank is based on your ability to put good teams together. All you do is prop weak teams up... it's not about crystals for me, you're literally 1 small step below cheaters imo... and your recruiting practice is LITERALLY extortion.
  • Extortion??? I don't see it.

Of course we help our f2p member to win more crystal - its just normal, why give those crystal to competitors?

We rotate 1/2/3 for those with same payout - very friendly and teamworking attitude - I might be wrong but I though this was the whole point/goal of having a Guild...

And actually anybody can beat anybody right now - so no 'collusion' or whatever in effect.

You want first? Easy, go whale out the new Phoenix toon, or create a good squad to beat us and more importantly: Man the f*** up.

See you on the battlefield my friend!

Oh BTW, the guild that 'shall not be named' is Cantina Lords
  • d595c7fa9e8371ffc84a3cb196e846de78d0e201d0b24fc6fbd48784d7f381c3.jpg
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Forgot to mention - that guild was formed at the beginning of the shard. Some people with leadership came on the forums to bring top arena people together...instead of whining. This was 9 months ago - no 'extortion' or whatever lol.

You are claming something that is not true instead of dealing with your shortcomings - but that's fine I respect that.
  • For us regular gamers.... do you want to fill us in on this drama ? WhT exactly are you missing out on and what are they dint that us so bad?
  • Extortion??? I don't see it.

Of course we help our f2p member to win more crystal - its just normal, why give those crystal to competitors?

We rotate 1/2/3 for those with same payout - very friendly and teamworking attitude - I might be wrong but I though this was the whole point/goal of having a Guild...

And actually anybody can beat anybody right now - so no 'collusion' or whatever in effect.

You want first? Easy, go whale out the new Phoenix toon, or create a good squad to beat us and more importantly: Man the f*** up.

See you on the battlefield my friend!

Oh BTW, the guild that 'shall not be named' is Cantina Lords

Threatening to lock someone out of top ranks unless they're willing to join you is the very definition of extortion.
  • d595c7fa9e8371ffc84a3cb196e846de78d0e201d0b24fc6fbd48784d7f381c3.jpg
    Lmao
  • For us regular gamers.... do you want to fill us in on this drama ? WhT exactly are you missing out on and what are they dint that us so bad?

Easy, they're 1 of a few guilds that collude to keep anyone not in their guild out of top ranks. Then they try to recruit those that actually challenge them so they can continue the strategy. They prop weak teams into top ranks by causing then to waste their attacks. Then they cycle top spots amongst themselves by putting in weak teams once no other guilds are within reach. You can see their recruitment practice in this thread
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It's not like your team is very good you know Lol

Come and get your first place
  • Krash wrote: »
    It's not like your team is very good you know Lol

Come and get our first place

You use the exact same team lol my team isn't very good yet you try to recruit me... and I have taken top spot, as I'm sure you're aware...
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    Dude... it's a mobile game!! Get a life!!
    Go outside! Have sex! I don't know
  • I sense a lot of Elitism going on here. And where are the mods at to calm it down a bit here. Nice show krash way to be a toxic person putting down people with a chuckle. Also it does suck if 15 to 20 people are in a somewhat locking out the top spots and you cant get the best Crystal pay out and if your FTP then its ten times worse. I say why not let everyone go all out it is PVP for a reason why do you need anyone else to help you out to get top spot?. I think its a bad tactic and not what PVP is really intended for IMO. Best of the best should win out top spot no matter what. If you get sniped at pay out then too bad you were good enough holding it as well.
  • Nobody is locking you out man - of course if you are sharing a payout time of some of our members why would we let you take First instead of having someone with his payout 2 hours later attack you 5 min before payout??

We don't want to lose 200crystal because of no teamwork..

Don't take Krash words to the letter lol

@TZangetsu14 we have 15+ member on the same arena shard - most of them are in top 10 - his 'drama' comes from the fact he have to fight all of us to get decent rewards.

BTW before joining CL I used to take First 2 out of 3 days even if I had 4-5 opponents with the same payout. So you can do it also WrathofCrappus, I believe in you man!! Go live your dream and lock that 1st position.
  • Radonis wrote: »
    I sense a lot of Elitism going on here. And where are the mods at to calm it down a bit here. Nice show krash way to be a toxic person putting down people with a chuckle. Also it does suck if 15 to 20 people are in a somewhat locking out the top spots and you cant get the best Crystal pay out and if your FTP then its ten times worse. I say why not let everyone go all out it is PVP for a reason why do you need anyone else to help you out to get top spot?. I think its a bad tactic and not what PVP is really intended for IMO. Best of the best should win out top spot no matter what. If you get sniped at pay out then too bad you were good enough holding it as well.

Exactly
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    *grabs the popcorn*
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Welp, this is interesting.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....