Looking for members of these Guilds

Replies

• Options
    Nobody is locking you out man - of course if you are sharing a payout time of some of our members why would we let you take First instead of having someone with his payout 2 hours later attack you 5 min before payout??

We don't want to lose 200crystal because of no teamwork..

Don't take Krash words to the letter lol

@TZangetsu14 we have 15+ member on the same arena shard - most of them are in top 10 - his 'drama' comes from the fact he have to fight all of us to get decent rewards.

BTW before joining CL I used to take First 2 out of 3 days even if I had 4-5 opponents with the same payout. So you can do it also WrathofCrappus, I believe in you man!! Go live your dream and lock that 1st position.

I'll take Krashs' words for what they are, the simple truth. You collude to keep anyone else out of top ranks rather than letting them earn those spots by putting good teams together. Then you threaten to continue doing so unless they join you.. it's all here in this thread
  • Options
    BTW this was our recruitment procedure - just to clear this out lol:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/91565/cantina-lords-haat-guild-recruiting
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Cry me a river ... not my favorite from JT
  • Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    *grabs the popcorn*

VbiRFL5.gif
    This is a signature.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Drax_77 wrote: »
    *grabs the popcorn*

VbiRFL5.gif

This!
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Looks like it's over.. :(

Move along, move along!
  • Options
    Whatever keeps the thread up
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Krash wrote: »
    Dude... it's a mobile game!! Get a life!!
    Go outside! Have sex! I don't know

Wow for someone that gets into this much trouble to stay on top, that's a fun thing to say to others. Oh the irony..
    Nobody is locking you out man - of course if you are sharing a payout time of some of our members why would we let you take First

"We"? You know the meaning of PvP right? You simply turned this into Guild vs Player. And somehow trying to defend the idea. This might not be against the rules of the game, but it is most definitely a lousy tactic. And don't expect respect or understanding from anyone.
  • Options
    Still a little shocked a mod hasn't jumped in here yet
  • Options
    Hey Wrath - Just making sure this is the same guy.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/831031#Comment_831031

Also, please keep in mind that when we started playing this game the guild was birthed on the shard and gradually expanded. 14/49 members are on the shard and only 12 are in top 20 regularly. For all of us it's still a fight. Amongst those 12, we have probably 6 different payouts varying greatly around the globe. We don't NEED anyone from our shard to join us. It was simply an offer to you, as it was months ago in the posting I've mentioned above.

About what happened today:

I was 18th, bumped to 23; I then fought you and bumped you to 23 from 17, you then bumped me to 23 again, quickly refreshed, and hit another member out of 12th.

Not sure what you're expecting here =)

• Options
    Tharivol wrote: »

Wow for someone that gets into this much trouble to stay on top, that's a fun thing to say to others. Oh the irony..
    Nobody is locking you out man - of course if you are sharing a payout time of some of our members why would we let you take First

"We"? You know the meaning of PvP right? You simply turned this into Guild vs Player. And somehow trying to defend the idea. This might not be against the rules of the game, but it is most definitely a lousy tactic.

Appreciate the support against this type of thing
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ghobis wrote: »
    Hey Wrath - Just making sure this is the same guy.
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/831031#Comment_831031

Also, please keep in mind that when we started playing this game the guild was birthed on the shard and gradually expanded. 14/49 members are on the shard and only 12 are in top 20 regularly. For all of us it's still a fight. Amongst those 12, we have probably 6 different payouts varying greatly around the globe. We don't NEED anyone from our shard to join us. It was simply an offer to you, as it was months ago in the posting I've mentioned above.

About what happened today:

I was 18th, bumped to 23; I then fought you and bumped you to 23 from 17, you then bumped me to 23 again, quickly refreshed, and hit another member out of 12th.

Not sure what you're expecting here =)

This isn't about today... this has absolutely nothing to do with a single day.

Edit: and I don't know why you're trying to imply that it is, Krash made it quite clear what this is about... thanks for proving collusion btw. If it were just pvp I wouldn't be here but your guild "strategy" defeats the purpose of the pvp aspect. But even without Krashs' admission it's not like it isn't obvious to anyone who reaches top 10 in "our" shard
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    nerd-fight-gif.gif
  • Options

"We"? You know the meaning of PvP right? You simply turned this into Guild vs Player. And somehow trying to defend the idea. This might not be against the rules of the game, but it is most definitely a lousy tactic.

Ok just gonna clarify : by WE i mean other members with the SAME payout as Crappus - explain to me why they would not engage him to secure their position instead of letting Crappus engage them 2min before their payout???

It's like saying it's ok for him to try to take a top 5 place for payout but not ok for our member with the same payouy time lol.

Like I said : Man the f*** up and go take first and lock it out - like I did for months against Cantina Lord before joining them.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    nerd-fight-gif.gif

Jaheez
  • Krash
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we are all waiting for our energy to refresh Lol
  • Options
    **** Crappus is 14th - let's go guild, lets kick him lower and lock him out of top 20 - gogogo
  • Options
    Some game of thrones stuff going on here.. While it sucks that there is a system like this.. this is real life right?.. jobs and such are acquired by the big people you know and they control that field... isn't that why everyone kisses **** in college and their bosses at work?.. having said that.. I'm rooting for you wrath! Take down the empire maybe you can round up some rebels to help your cause. Can't completely hate the stratagy though.. and much like the meta every 2 months.. you got to beat them by making a team like them probably
  • Options

Ok just gonna clarify : by WE i mean other members with the SAME payout as Crappus - explain to me why they would not engage him to secure their position instead of letting Crappus engage them 2min before their payout???

It's like saying it's ok for him to try to take a top 5 place for payout but not ok for our member with the same payouy time lol.

Like I said : Man the f*** up and go take first and lock it out - like I did for months against Cantina Lord before joining them.

Your member should be able to hold his rank on his own, or re earn it. Your member shouldn't need his guilds assistance to take a top rank
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

If it was "Player vs Player" only than ok. But from beginning to this point when you clearly clarified that you work "together" against single "players" to keep your Guildies on top, than it became "Guild vs Player" and there is nothing to defend in this. It is simply the cheapest (and saddest) tactic I've ever heard on SW-GoH.
    As mentioned before, while this is not against the rules, by both your "language" and "cheap tactics" it is just lousy.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Options
    It's quite simple Wrath, if you were a member of this guild you wouldn't be complaining about the players you lock out fo the top 10... Since you're not, you want a chance of getting top 10 by asking them not to block you anymore...

As i see you got 2 options, remain solo fighting against them and get blocked out of top 10... OR make a deal with them and get the crystals.

It's only natural guildmates will help each other to reach the top and remain there.... Maybe you could say it's unfair, but again, would you still say that and be against it if you were a part of that guild?

• Krash
    15 posts Member
    Options
    **** Crappus is 14th - let's go guild, lets kick him lower and lock him out of top 20 - gogogo

Do we have people out of top 20? Lol

Im calling at all my fellow guildies to bump me out of top 20 so i can try wrath's team. I can't do it from 2nd position!!! :(

• Options

Knock yourselves out, at least when I take a rank I know I took that rank vs a half a guild. I don't need any assistance to do so
  • Options
    d595c7fa9e8371ffc84a3cb196e846de78d0e201d0b24fc6fbd48784d7f381c3.jpg

Lol
  • Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    It's quite simple Wrath, if you were a member of this guild you wouldn't be complaining about the players you lock out fo the top 10... Since you're not, you want a chance of getting top 10 by asking them not to block you anymore...

As i see you got 2 options, remain solo fighting against them and get blocked out of top 10... OR make a deal with them and get the crystals.

It's only natural guildmates will help each other to reach the top and remain there.... Maybe you could say it's unfair, but again, would you still say that and be against it if you were a part of that guild?

I tried to reach an agreement, they refused to discuss it. And I wouldn't be a part of a guild that operated this way, imo it's an exploit at best and straight cheating at worst.
  • Options

If it was "Player vs Player" only than ok. But from beginning to this point when you clearly clarified that you work "together" against single "players" to keep your Guildies on top, than it became "Guild vs Player" and there is nothing to defend in this. It is simply the cheapest (and saddest) tactic I've ever heard on SW-GoH.
    As mentioned before, while this is not against the rules, by both your "language" and "cheap tactics" it is just lousy.

Tharivol - its player versus player - during their payout other members are working or sleeping - so there is no **** tactic.

The main point is that what Wrath is stating is false, he his simply losing to people with the same payout as him - its a coincidence that they are all part of the same guild.

And BTW pretty sure that Wrath finished below top 20 today instead of usual top 5 - so he didn't even tried
  • Options

Do we have people out of top 20? Lol

Im calling at all my fellow guildies to bump me out of top 20 so i can try wrath's team. I can't do it from 2nd position!!! :(

Why don't you take a cpl toons out and make it easier for them, we both know you're familiar with the "tactic"
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    This thread is about to be terminated. Thanks for the laughs and good luck.

t2-hasta-la-vista.gif
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Knock yourselves out, at least when I take a rank I know I took that rank vs a half a guild. I don't need any assistance to do so

Best and fair way would be to contact EA/CG to just change their servers, but since that's a huge task, just contact them to change your own server mate. Customer support will fix you up probably. (Asking to change reset time due to Real Life would do the trick)
    Let the cowards do what they do best.
  • Options

Tharivol - its player versus player - during their payout other members are working or sleeping - so there is no **** tactic.

The main point is that what Wrath is stating is false, he his simply losing to people with the same payout as him - its a coincidence that they are all part of the same guild.

And BTW pretty sure that Wrath finished below top 20 today instead of usual top 5 - so he didn't even tried

I actually finished 14th, where I still currently am.