Looking for members of these Guilds

Replies

• Options

Taken out of context it can appear that way- he did that to see if he could beat a team with just 3 members- like the videos you see of chaze and jyn team ups. Otherwise why do you think he would logically leave a team of 3/5?

Changing your team can only hurt you, when we did the honor to leia passing away, ghobis was knocked from 1 to 45 for just having leia there. So who benefits from a team change - everyone in the shard. Even wrath has cleaned up on the resistance team of Simon - which is the perfect pvp team to knock out people but just terrible on defense. So it was becoming more work for him come back from 30s and 20s[/quote]

This comment is a game changer. How ****, you are.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    danrussoa wrote: »
    All that to save three bucks a day??!!

It's actually quite a bit more than that: We don't have to go crazy spending on toons anymore, since it's not necessarily all about who's got the best roster. Now, with that said, we all still give each other a nice run, and only demod or put in a weak team if they've challenged and couldn't win. We also still have to watch our backs, as we've got plenty of players below us that are steadily building up their arsenal. We just have more time to make more informed choices. I can imagine EA/CG doesn't like this. ;)
    Apologies. I was being a little sarcastic there and you answered honestly so I look like a bit of a dbag now.....Lol.

LOL, I was like, "Now I know Dan knows WTH that is.", but the drugs got me (had elbow surgery earlier and still a bit doped up, lol).

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    And since they already named themselves... anyone in the top 30 of my shard feel free to hit me up. If you're not sure if it's your shard, check the ranks... pretty much all Cantina Lords in top 10.. altho more of us creeping by the day.
  • Tharivol
    130 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    George Lucas could create a whole new triology just from material off this thread.

Would I Get royalties?

Yes, but no arena payout.

Lol, these were good ones.
    Vgmaster86 wrote: »
    Tharivol wrote: »
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    Magulama wrote: »
    My shardmates have a Discord channel where we ALL work together and rotate our ranks to make it absolutely fair for everyone. Not a single one of us are in the same guild (save for one). We have around 7 different payouts we all work together on.

exactly what is happening here, just that the shardmates are all within the same guild.

Definitely not the same thing

Indeed. Apparently not all the shardmates.
    Besides this nonsense takes all the fun out of the game. Arena should be all about the thrill.
    Instead:
    -Oh whose turn is it today?
    -Jack's turn
    -Oh man I am so excited, did you remove 4 of your characters? This is going to be such an epic fight.
    Exactly what's on Dev's minds when they planned the Arena, I'm sure.

Example:
    1z15ttd.png
    2 Characters removed so his friends can take the spot. Very exciting times.

Taken out of context it can appear that way- he did that to see if he could beat a team with just 3 members- like the videos you see of chaze and jyn team ups. Otherwise why do you think he would logically leave a team of 3/5?

Changing your team can only hurt you, when we did the honor to leia passing away, ghobis was knocked from 1 to 45 for just having leia there. So who benefits from a team change - everyone in the shard. Even wrath has cleaned up on the resistance team of Simon - which is the perfect pvp team to knock out people but just terrible on defense. So it was becoming more work for him come back from 30s and 20s

Nobody believes that nonsense... I mean, exactly what we're you trying to prove if that's the case? In any event, you guys totally hijacked my thread so hopefully when I start a new 1 tomorrow you'll just leave it be. Because this has been fun but I honestly was just trying to track these other ppl down.

VGmaster have been very respectful, "nonsense" part was harsh there, even though he was trying to cover up the situation :) (since same person did the same thing many many times not just 1-2 times)

Also I don't think there is a reason to open up a new topic about the subject. It has become long enough I believe. And it's clear there can be no agreement here.
    On my belief:
    1. Not attacking a Guildie is ok.
    2. Getting out of your way to lower a 3rd person so that your Guildie can stay on top on payout even when he doesn't deserve it is "not" ok.
    3. Removing your characters and/or mods for Guildies to take your spot on their payout while locking the way to others is "not" ok either. (Don't tell me it's open to all please, it's close to impossible for a 3rd person to catch up the attack window while Guildies are in contact through Discord)

What can you do about the subject?
    Send the Screenshots you already took and get more evidence if necessary as well about the subject. Send them to EA and Customer Service. If they can do anything about the subject they will do, if they can't do anything about it, just ask to change your Server (Payout Time etc)

Long Story short, as far as I see, this is a loophole, it is not against the rules, but heavily frowned upon. And doing this as a Guild against others does nothing but dishonor the Guild's name. (and as sprinkles on the cake, their childish and ill-mannered language on the Forum, away from VGMaster and Ghobis, who were both very respectful)
  • Options
    @WrathofCaedus
    I believe the organizing of payout times would be just furthering what you call collusion. Then we would need or organize it for the entire shard for it be fair. But even then, it becomes team work for everyone. So that solution goes against the very thing you are opposed against.

Sorry about the not replying, I actually stopped playing the game, still in the discord chat room, saw a link to this and just started to read it.

But yeah work with the guys in other guilds to do... whatever it is your trying to plan to do, don't want to peer into your strategy. But organizing battle tactics outside of guilds can be difficult.

Wrath, i do hope that you don't step on other guildmates to just get ahead. From your reply, it sounds pretty heartless to say- were in the same guild but your all on your own or what your said "stand on your own". Doesn't sound like a teammate I would want to donate or help or even talk to in the game. Would even make me want to possibly change guilds and always go after him in the arena.

Again, not trying to fight with you, just trying to reason from another side of things.

This forum isn't bringing much to good either to your name or the name of others. I'm sure it's frustrating. Don't think you need screen shots because they have probably read this already considering how many views have been on it since it's start.

@Tharivol - I'm not the leader- just a person who knows both parties. Tried recruiting wrath I believe 2 or 3 times when he was serching for a guild and later when time had passed. Appreciate the sentiment though.

Also wasn't talking about the organized pvp battles but the world when your playing pvp. Sorry kinda a bad reference I see now when you brought that up though.

But you have to see that it's of common sense to not want to hit a guildmate if you have the choice of someone else. Would only hinder the guild as a whole since those gems could help progress a member in your guild. Strategy just like locking a player out from progressing by letting the time run out. call it whatever you want to: cheap, dirty.... pulling up blanks, but it's a effective way none the less.

@WrathofCaedus to tell cantina lords to hit their own teammates isn't something you can ask or demand either. You can't control the actions of others just your own. We don't control our own peeps either, we have chat logs of our members knocking out each other just before their payout as well.

When the payout times are different it's not a lot to ask. I get when you have the same payout.. and honestly, you're guild was built around this exploit and that is just sad. There ZERO strategy to "peer" into, I'll contact anyone else I can & work with them because this is the system you have set up. And trust me, I'm not worried about my rep.. you guys on the other hand... I don't think your guild earned any points here. Just remember I didn't even call you out, you did that to yourselves.

Calling us cheats or sad or saying our guild was only formed to exploit that is on par with name calling and false accusations.

I respect the fact you didn't say the name but you can't say you didn't originate this post and no expect a fire to start it's like saying I brought matches to a forest and didn't know a fire would start. If you had started your post just looking for the people and mention you want to discuss something. But instead you took it a step further saying pertaining to a certain colliding guild.

But sorry we bombarded your forum - hey it got a ton views and hits so possibly your peeps will see that when you guys collide together.
  • Options

Changing your team can only hurt you, when we did the honor to leia passing away, ghobis was knocked from 1 to 45 for just having leia there. So who benefits from a team change - everyone in the shard. Even wrath has cleaned up on the resistance team of Simon - which is the perfect pvp team to knock out people but just terrible on defense. So it was becoming more work for him come back from 30s and 20s

This comment is a game changer. How ****, you are. [/quote]

Sorry don't understand but that's alright. As was mentioned before I can't account for other times- but as was stated much earlier, yes teams were changed.
  • Options
    @WrathofCaedus
    I believe the organizing of payout times would be just furthering what you call collusion. Then we would need or organize it for the entire shard for it be fair. But even then, it becomes team work for everyone. So that solution goes against the very thing you are opposed against.

Sorry about the not replying, I actually stopped playing the game, still in the discord chat room, saw a link to this and just started to read it.

But yeah work with the guys in other guilds to do... whatever it is your trying to plan to do, don't want to peer into your strategy. But organizing battle tactics outside of guilds can be difficult.

Wrath, i do hope that you don't step on other guildmates to just get ahead. From your reply, it sounds pretty heartless to say- were in the same guild but your all on your own or what your said "stand on your own". Doesn't sound like a teammate I would want to donate or help or even talk to in the game. Would even make me want to possibly change guilds and always go after him in the arena.

Again, not trying to fight with you, just trying to reason from another side of things.

This forum isn't bringing much to good either to your name or the name of others. I'm sure it's frustrating. Don't think you need screen shots because they have probably read this already considering how many views have been on it since it's start.

@Tharivol - I'm not the leader- just a person who knows both parties. Tried recruiting wrath I believe 2 or 3 times when he was serching for a guild and later when time had passed. Appreciate the sentiment though.

Also wasn't talking about the organized pvp battles but the world when your playing pvp. Sorry kinda a bad reference I see now when you brought that up though.

But you have to see that it's of common sense to not want to hit a guildmate if you have the choice of someone else. Would only hinder the guild as a whole since those gems could help progress a member in your guild. Strategy just like locking a player out from progressing by letting the time run out. call it whatever you want to: cheap, dirty.... pulling up blanks, but it's a effective way none the less.

@WrathofCaedus to tell cantina lords to hit their own teammates isn't something you can ask or demand either. You can't control the actions of others just your own. We don't control our own peeps either, we have chat logs of our members knocking out each other just before their payout as well.

When the payout times are different it's not a lot to ask. I get when you have the same payout.. and honestly, you're guild was built around this exploit and that is just sad. There ZERO strategy to "peer" into, I'll contact anyone else I can & work with them because this is the system you have set up. And trust me, I'm not worried about my rep.. you guys on the other hand... I don't think your guild earned any points here. Just remember I didn't even call you out, you did that to yourselves.

Calling us cheats or sad or saying our guild was only formed to exploit that is on par with name calling and false accusations.

I respect the fact you didn't say the name but you can't say you didn't originate this post and no expect a fire to start it's like saying I brought matches to a forest and didn't know a fire would start. If you had started your post just looking for the people and mention you want to discuss something. But instead you took it a step further saying pertaining to a certain colliding guild.

But sorry we bombarded your forum - hey it got a ton views and hits so possibly your peeps will see that when you guys collide together.

Yeah, well, I've endured enough of the insults and **** on a thread that had zero to do with you. So yeah, that's my opinion. Imo it is an exploit, and yes, I think it's sad a guild was formed around the idea. Maybe it's not a glittering endorsement for your guild but it's a far cry from the mud you guys have been throwing.. again, just to hammer it home... on a thread that had zero to do with you. I even refused to name your guild. I took as high a road as possible. This 1 is on you.
  • Options
    But it did get a lot more views so..
  • Options
    $3.41 a day, If you take first every day for a month straight. Sounds like it is rotated so that doesn't happen and it would be closer to 3 bucks a day.....Lol

All that time and effort for a Mcdouble, fries and a small coke.......lol

• Options
    d595c7fa9e8371ffc84a3cb196e846de78d0e201d0b24fc6fbd48784d7f381c3.jpg

This meme had me laughing while reading the comments
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Options
    $3.41 a day, If you take first every day for a month straight. Sounds like it is rotated so that doesn't happen and it would be closer to 3 bucks a day.....Lol

This is hands down my best thread to date tho... you can't put a price on that.
  • Options

Touche'
  • Options

I'm surprised mods let it go on for this long
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Options
    Theophany wrote: »

I don't know why they wouldn't... it was pretty mild all things considered... for the most part
  • Options

I'm not that surprised. It's this type of exploiting (just like tournaments) they are working to eliminate from the game. I'm sure CG is looking very closely at this thread.

I'd pay attention to what shard you are in for the near future boys. Probably won't last long.

I'm not sure if CG does it but exploiters in some games are grouped with other exploiters as punishment. They'd be in the right to confiscate gems or take other similar action as well. They've done it before.

• Eyi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    Krash wrote: »
    Dude... it's a mobile game!! Get a life!!
    Go outside! Have sex! I don't know

Oh ...the irony !

I say ban the longis qlos
  • Options
    George Lucas could create a whole new triology just from material off this thread.

Would I Get royalties?

Yes, but no arena payout.

:+1:
  • Options
    HokieFiend wrote: »

I'm not that surprised. It's this type of exploiting (just like tournaments) they are working to eliminate from the game. I'm sure CG is looking very closely at this thread.

I'd pay attention to what shard you are in for the near future boys. Probably won't last long.

I'm not sure if CG does it but exploiters in some games are grouped with other exploiters as punishment. They'd be in the right to confiscate gems or take other similar action as well. They've done it before.

I honestly hope they are watching, I realize there prob aren't too many shards like this but I could see ppl quitting over this type of thing.
  • Options
    Phenomenal read! Collusion at its best, would hate to be on this shard. Just ran out of popcorn.
  • Options
    Phenomenal read! Collusion at its best, would hate to be on this shard. Just ran out of popcorn.

Yeah it's no fun, I assure you
  • Options
    KenigStar RUS - Looking to contact ign: Wouren

NEVER DEFEATED - Looking to contact ign: TomPitch

NewFISTOrder - Looking to contract ign: Morpheus

0405BwithU - Looking to contact ign: gluhmen

TeamSkunk Republic - Looking to contact ign: Johnn Snow

Lost-season1.jpg?dl=1
  • Options
    HokieFiend wrote: »

I honestly hope they are watching, I realize there prob aren't too many shards like this but I could see ppl quitting over this type of thing.

I think the most disturbing thing about this thread was when I read that one was putting their kids to bed.

I 100% agree with you about this possibly causing people to quit or at least lose interest. Tx for posting about this. Things like this need to continue to be addressed.

• Options
    I like how I started a thread about this topic the other day and it got immediately buried in the rivalry section while this keeps going.

Well, at least we talk about it so I won't complain.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    This is still going on? LOL.

AA_PAM.gif
  • Options
    Honestly, I doubt EA/CG cares at all. The PvP & Rivalry board is full of threads where players are organizing payout arrangements across hundreds of shards. Organized PvP to keep the elite few getting paid has been a hallmark since it launched.

Whether an organized locking out of ranks 10 minutes prior to payout or more agressive tactics, like having a person on different payout attack a rival to knock them back, it is all collusion. And EA/CG don't care.
  • Options
    All this nonsense for three bucks a day?
  • Options
    On a side note...... This is good material to read in the morning while drinking your coffee getting ready to start the day.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    LtBotas wrote: »
    Honestly, I doubt EA/CG cares at all. The PvP & Rivalry board is full of threads where players are organizing payout arrangements across hundreds of shards. Organized PvP to keep the elite few getting paid has been a hallmark since it launched.

Whether an organized locking out of ranks 10 minutes prior to payout or more agressive tactics, like having a person on different payout attack a rival to knock them back, it is all collusion. And EA/CG don't care.

Well that sucks. (WrathofCaedus sells out... lol, JK).

46.gif
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    This is still going on? LOL.

AA_PAM.gif

My thoughts exactly!
    This is a signature.
  • Options
    Honestly this was just about contacting some of the other random players not in that guild... Unfortunately they've created a system where collusion is needed... and I get sharing payouts, I've no problem with that, we all have lives so I get it. But this is an entirely seperate issue...

But again if you're in the top ranks of this shard feel free to contact me. That was and still is my primary purpose of the thread.