Looking for members of these Guilds

123457Next

Replies

• The guild in question is not the only one with some of its members populating the top spots of a shard. There are many out there. I'm yet to read a thread about calling out those guilds whether directly or by implication anywhere except this. This is totally unacceptable. This is taking an issue personal and too far. In fact, there are so many groups on this forum and outside that were formed for the purpose of "locking out" or "collude", as the poster said.
    The feat is not an easy job by the way. You've got to be top 20 or 10 in order to get included. A 100th ranked player would never be included. If there should be a rapture of complaints every single members down to 6000th ranked player would be involved and hell would be let lose, and this forum would not contain that.
    The "evidence" being brandish by the poster and some are just flukes. Nowhere it's said those were illegal. This is just a game. If you have personal issue I believed that should be handled differently. We need some maturities here, please.
  • Wrath, this isn't collusion, it's teamwork. If Player A and Player B are in the same guild, then they each benefit when the other does well. So they're going to try to help each other do well. Stop trying to make this seem evil or shady. They're doing what good teammates do for each other. If this bothers you, switch to a new shard, join them, or deal with it. No need to attack them publicly for it.
  • Wrath, this isn't collusion, it's teamwork. If Player A and Player B are in the same guild, then they each benefit when the other does well. So they're going to try to help each other do well. Stop trying to make this seem evil or shady. They're doing what good teammates do for each other. If this bothers you, switch to a new shard, join them, or deal with it. No need to attack them publicly for it.

Seriously, enough with the defense. They made themselves look the fool... this thread wasn't about them or did you even bother to notice... and again, there was never an intent to have teamwork in pvp. That's why it's called Player vs Player. NOT Player vs Guild.
  • ziccoit wrote: »
    The guild in question is not the only one with some of its members populating the top spots of a shard. There are many out there. I'm yet to read a thread about calling out those guilds whether directly or by implication anywhere except this. This is totally unacceptable. This is taking an issue personal and too far. In fact, there are so many groups on this forum and outside that were formed for the purpose of "locking out" or "collude", as the poster said.
    The feat is not an easy job by the way. You've got to be top 20 or 10 in order to get included. A 100th ranked player would never be included. If there should be a rapture of complaints every single members down to 6000th ranked player would be involved and hell would be let lose, and this forum would not contain that.
    The "evidence" being brandish by the poster and some are just flukes. Nowhere it's said those were illegal. This is just a game. If you have personal issue I believed that should be handled differently. We need some maturities here, please.

Seriously, you guys are too much. First you hijack my thread and now you're trying to make me the bad guy. I wasn't acting the fool here. At no point did I call anyone out, I actually refused to name the guild. You guys blew your own spot up. And came off looking like trailer trash as well so kudos...
  • KenigStar RUS - Looking to contact ign: Wouren

NEVER DEFEATED - Looking to contact ign: TomPitch

NewFISTOrder - Looking to contract ign: Morpheus

0405BwithU - Looking to contact ign: gluhmen

TeamSkunk Republic - Looking to contact ign: Johnn Snow

This is in reference to a certain guild that collude to lock all other guilds out of the top 15... Normally I'm anti-collusion but things are getting out of hand now that some of us are threatening their strangle hold.

Just a reminder that I'd still like to hear from any of these players. Or anyone else, not in said guild, in the top ranks of our shard.
  • Sup
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Poxx wrote: »
    A guild that helps weaker members to achieve more sounds like it should b applauded, not condemned. Krash, whoever u r, I am sure your guildies appreciate the teamwork.

If you can't hold rank without beating weak switched out teams in arena, you dont deserve the rank, no matter how much your allies want you to have that rank.

+1

i couldn't imagine being part of a guild that does this... and then on top of it they try to smut up the OP for 7 pages for calling ****... even if the tactic isn't *technically* against the rules it's still not very sporting and quite lame and certainly nothing to be applauded.. the best thing that could happen to this shard is for it to get broken up and the dudes fielding 3/5-character teams to prop up their buddies get placed in an exploiter shard. Upon reading this whipsong i couldn't help but wonder if these are some of the same people who loopholed their way through the recent R1 tournaments... eeegads man, have some self-respect.
  • ^^
  • Morpheus wrote: »
    Sup

Hey Morpheus - Wanted to say, I love your Zmaul squad! Good work bro !
  • Morpheus wrote: »
    Sup

Hey Morpheus - Wanted to say, I love your Zmaul squad! Good work bro !

Roflmao, way to go man, need some more butter? That message was just sad.
    Trying to add more people to your collection, like your Guild doesn't own the top 20 enough? ;)
  • Honestly I'm surprised that this thread is still going on lol

Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Me too... far more successful a thread than if they had just let me do as I had intended
  • dough wrote: »
    MrGrips wrote: »
    Poxx wrote: »
    A guild that helps weaker members to achieve more sounds like it should b applauded, not condemned. Krash, whoever u r, I am sure your guildies appreciate the teamwork.

If you can't hold rank without beating weak switched out teams in arena, you dont deserve the rank, no matter how much your allies want you to have that rank.

+1

i couldn't imagine being part of a guild that does this... and then on top of it they try to smut up the OP for 7 pages for calling ****... even if the tactic isn't *technically* against the rules it's still not very sporting and quite lame and certainly nothing to be applauded.. the best thing that could happen to this shard is for it to get broken up and the dudes fielding 3/5-character teams to prop up their buddies get placed in an exploiter shard. Upon reading this whipsong i couldn't help but wonder if these are some of the same people who loopholed their way through the recent R1 tournaments... eeegads man, have some self-respect.

I fully agree. I know other games group exploiters together. Im pretty sure I read on here that CG started doing the same for exploiters (which is exactly what this is).

At the very least they should put them in separate shards. If they start doing the same thing on new shards, permaban their account. That's the only way to stop this sort of garbage.

What is hilarious is that they are trying to lie and justify. Then they try to diminish and deflect the OP's arguments while personally attacking him... classic reactions when people can't win an argument. You see stuff like this and immediately think it's kids just trolling for the lulz, but then you read one of them saying they had to put their kids to bed.... truly unreal.

I can't remember what game it was, but one company forced people to make public apologies on YouTube about exploiting in order to keep their accounts. That would be the ultimate in tandem with transferring their accounts to another shard.

• George Lucas could create a whole new triology just from material off this thread.

Would I Get royalties?

Yes, but no arena payout.

Ok, I haven't really laughed at anything in this thread, until this. Thank You lol
  • George Lucas could create a whole new triology just from material off this thread.

Would I Get royalties?

Yes, but no arena payout.

Ok, I haven't really laughed at anything in this thread, until this. Thank You lol

Yeah, that was priceless.
  • Btw Wrath you were looking for Morpheus too I believe, he showed up in the topic beforehand, you noticed him right?
    One of the members of the certain guild already tried to butter him up too :D
  • Tharivol wrote: »
    Btw Wrath you were looking for Morpheus too I believe, he showed up in the topic beforehand, you noticed him right?
    One of the members of the certain guild already tried to butter him up too :D

Oh yeah I saw that... lol
  • Sad this thread died. I think it's time for a bump! Also, did you guys ever get a Discord set up for this shard? Since I finally made it into the sub 50 range, I am ready to contribute to the topic :neutral:
  • WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Post edited by WrathofCaedus on
  • ^^
  • ^^
  • pharp1010
    63 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    If I was looking for a new guild I would consider cantina lords. Hard to find people who truly have your back. If a fellow guild member bumped me over a non guild memeber I would be upset.
  • If your team can be beat then it needs improvement. If your fellow guild member had the same payout then I'm sure you'd have an agreement. Outside of your own payout tho, who cares who gets bumped? That's why you get 5 battles for free. You can climb just about 40 ranks with just those.
  • I'm pretty sure everyone can beat everyone. There is no defense in this game.
  • Since I bumped the truce thread i figured I'd bump this as well. I think it shows that i made every effort to be reasonable, I realize it snowballed but my original intent was obvious. In fact, I worded things very carefully in an attempt to avoid what it became, I even left the guild name out. I know some of you liked to paint me as the bad guy in this nonsense, full disclosure, after this thread yes things got heated on both sides.

But, it was not my intent, I remember actually having respect for your guild until this thread. And even then, I believe most of you are just trying to play the game with a handful that take things to far. It doesn't need to be like this, nor do any of us benefit from this situation. In fact I feel that some of your members don't even bother trying to improve teams because they're propped. I don't understand that myself. You guys for sure have some great teams and you'd serve your guild mates more by encouraging then to build the best teams possible, like everyone else. It's the 1 thing I actually appreciate, you guys have pushed me to constantly be improving teams or planning out new ones.

Anyway, I digress... I sincerely hope I'm correct in my assumption that most of your guild are chill, obviously you work together, my only issue has been coordinated attacks outside of player payouts. I don't feel that's too much too ask, especially given that my particular payout is one of the busier ones.

Let the past be the past, there's a ton of new content being released, you're obviously knowledgeable within the game. I truly believe none of us is wins as things are now but we'd all be better served by communication & cooperation. I was never a Tom Pitch player, who hits whenever for apparently no reason. I'm willing to avoid those with the same payout, I know who they are for the most part, and only hit them when it gets to that point. I only ask the same in return.
  • Just another attempt at holding the olive branch out...
  • ^^