Sabine is mean

You can get up to 5 hits on one attack with her BASIC.

She better hit like a wet noodle or I know who I'm seeing in the arena next.

Replies

• You can get up to 5 hits on one attack with her BASIC.

Each attack after the first does 75% less damage.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    You can get up to 5 hits on one attack with her BASIC.

Each attack after the first does 75% less damage.

STH says thank you very much. And Dooku and Kylo will just laugh ;) (As long as they don't get stunned/dazed by Zeb)
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Actually it is 4 attacks with 2 physical damages each time.
    8 damages.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Supercat wrote: »
    8 damages.

Basic: Blasters Akimbo
    Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. This attack scores an additional hit (each) if the target has less than 70% Turn Meter, less than 30% Turn Meter, and if the target is debuffed. Hits after the first deal 75% less damage.

The deal physical damage to the target twice is just saying shoot twice. Then after that you can score an additional hit for the whole round of attacking if they have less than 70% TM. Another attack if they have less than 30% TM. And another if they're debuffed. I don't think it's 2x attack for each of the extras, just 2 attacks, then 1 for 70, 1 for 30, and a fifth for debuff. So probably only 5 attacks.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    8 damages.

Base: Deal Physical damage to target enemy twice. This attack scores an additional hit (each) if the target has less than 70% Turn Meter, less than 30% Turn Meter, and if the target is debuffed. Hits after the first deal 75% less damage.

The deal physical damage to the target twice is just saying shoot twice. Then after that you can score an additional hit for the whole round of attacking if they have less than 70% TM. Another attack if they have less than 30% TM. And another if they're debuffed. I don't think it's 2x attack for each of the extras, just 2 attacks, then 1 for 70, 1 for 30, and a fifth for debuff. So probably only 5 attacks.

Dealing physical damage twice is not the same as attacking again.

May I turn your attention towards boba fett' basic?
    https://swgoh.gg/units/ships/slave-i/
    It says deals physical damage, so it counts as one attack.

Conclusion:
    Dealing physical damage 2 is one attack, and there can be 3 bonuses attacks for a total of 8 damages in 4 attacks.

Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I'd like to see how much damage it does... 75% less damage sounds really bad vs. Zarriss, especially with a 25% boost in crit chance from other phoenix members. Eight crits at low damage will heal someone to full. If that someone is Dooku or Savage, you're in for a world of pain.
  • This would've been a perfect attack for someone like GG..
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    I'd like to see how much damage it does... 75% less damage sounds really bad vs. Zarriss, especially with a 25% boost in crit chance from other phoenix members. Eight crits at low damage will heal someone to full. If that someone is Dooku or Savage, you're in for a world of pain.

You are forgetting the part where she regains 20% health every time Dooku applies a debuff, assuming other Phoenix present. World of pain suddenly becomes world of minor inconvenience.
  • MadStyle
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Also you forgot darksaber defense reduction (stacking) and stacking offense from Ezra. Even if it's 75% reduction in damage, 8 shots on a high offense, high crit chance, high crit damage character will probably take them down.

Also, Ezra can make her assist attack so that's 10 hits on one character (2 from Ezra, 8 from Sabine). Also, on his assist, all 8 attacks would crit.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    MadStyle wrote: »
    Also you forgot darksaber defense reduction (stacking) and stacking offense from Ezra. Even if it's 75% reduction in damage, 8 shots on a high offense, high crit chance, high crit damage character will probably take them down.

Also, Ezra can make her assist attack so that's 10 hits on one character (2 from Ezra, 8 from Sabine). Also, on his assist, all 8 attacks would crit.

To think that people were complaining about Rey's multiattack...
  • I still think the best thing about her is going to be permanently stripping 25% armour away from raid bosses each time
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »
    8 damages.

Dealing physical damage twice is not the same as attacking again.

May I turn your attention towards boba fett' basic?
    https://swgoh.gg/units/ships/slave-i/
    It says deals physical damage, so it counts as one attack.

Conclusion:
    Dealing physical damage 2 is one attack, and there can be 3 bonuses attacks for a total of 8 damages in 4 attacks.

Until we get to see her mechanics or her in action hard to tell what will happen.
    I think it will be like Rey Flurry of blows and slave 1 basic. Both are single attack multiple damage.

The big question is if it is single attack multiple damage will it be bugged like slave 1 and trigger multi counters or not bugged like Rey and trigger single counter.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    JohnTS676 wrote: »
    I still think the best thing about her is going to be permanently stripping 25% armour away from raid bosses each time

Yeah, after a few months wait or a few thousand dollars spent. Remember that stars actually matter in raids.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    This would've been a perfect attack for someone like GG..
    Except it would mean nearly infinite turns with HK leader, so it would completely explode the game.

So, no. No it would not be perfect.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Where is Sabine?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    I would love to see her hit kylo ren, and give him +75% offense
  • @scuba The way it seems to be read is its like slave 1 attack, but it does up to 8 damages per 1 attack. Been starring at it for a bit and looking at how everyone elses attacks read out. Each additional damage only applies if the required check is correct.

Basic attack= 2 damages,
    Trigger check less then 70% tm correct = 2 additional
    Trigger check less then 30% tm correct = 2 additional
    Trigger check debuff correct = 2 additional

After the basic starts it checks each status and could only do 2 damages.

Like reys checks for additional damage.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Kabitoe10 wrote: »
    scuba The way it seems to be read is its like slave 1 attack, but it does up to 8 damages per 1 attack. Been starring at it for a bit and looking at how everyone elses attacks read out. Each additional damage only applies if the required check is correct.

Basic attack= 2 damages,
    Trigger check less then 70% tm correct = 2 additional
    Trigger check less then 30% tm correct = 2 additional
    Trigger check debuff correct = 2 additional

After the basic starts it checks each status and could only do 2 damages.

Like reys checks for additional damage.

I agree the way it reads is one attack with multiple hits/damage. Unfortunately the way something reads and the way something acts in game is two different things. So until the mechanics are released and viewable on swgoh.gg we can only guess.