what mods do you use for maul?

unit900000
626 posts Member
edited March 2017
im going for a maul lead but i dont have him max geared yet so not sure what he needs i mean i have an idea but i would like to know what his crit chance is when maxed and how much potency he gets from his unique from his base health and from the health he gets from his unique. i normally use swgoh to figure out what mods i need but my god i dont understand what they list on crit chance on there i mean what the heck is 931 crit chance even so posed to be?

Edit: i think a crit chance set with crit damage set and a potency primary cross sounds good. still though does any one know how thes numbers on swgoh work? just what in the world is 931 crit chance?

Replies

• Options
    i just hit the zeta on my maul and I am also super curious about how to mod him. Right now he's absurdly squishy, and he hits like a mosquito only 8k on a crit against non Jedi. I don't know how people get him hitting 20-40k.

Please someone help us, your our only hope
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Offense
  • Rizn
    246 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't mean to only send one word. Let me try that again.

Offense makes him hit for more damage. Crit chance and damage help also. I have mine modded with crit chance/damage sets with offense primaries on a few plus speed secondaries. Hits pretty hard and of course does great damage to Jedi.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Rizn wrote: »
    Offense

Offense over crit chance/damage?
  • Options
    I have plus 309 offence with my crit chance crit damage set and he's not hitting for as much as I'd want, what are your numbers?
  • Options
    Also how much does he gain at gear 11 I'm just farming his last cuff right now
  • Options
    I do crit dmg on all but 24% Potency (Health) on the cross; Defense (Health) on the diamond.
  • Options
    Critical damage and potency. I have my cross and circle with protection. Maul needs that protection from AOE.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yep! Crit damage and either potency or health sets. He will have a naturally high crit chance due to often having advantage (zeta and leader). A crit chance set is less help full.
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Awww no. Another zMaul on the shard :D
  • Options
    Potency on Maul is pointless in my opinion. No one on my shard uses a potency cross. Hos potency starts at 0, that 24% isn't going to do much good. Find yourself a protection cross with some speed and slap that on before anything since he's so weak and slow. My Daze more often than not hits at least 4 rooms at like 3% potency.
  • Options
    Running Tenacity, health and critical chance on him and works well. Critical damage up on triangle and tenacity on cross.
    Much less likely to get debuffed, stunned and still does a great deal of damage.

Key is as much speed as you can get
  • Options
    Maul has a high base crit chance so you can ignore that. Set him up with crit damage with a lot of speed secondary. Mine crits at least 30k against Jedi consistently and he's only at g10.

3cr71IB.jpg

UvEuSUX.jpg
  • Cm3Po
    234 posts Member
    Options
    I use crit chance and dmg sets. Could switch the chance out for health though. I'm not sure how people can use him less than gear 11. Mine is 11 and usually a couple hits and he is dead. Super squishy.