2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    thee_pdx wrote: »
    hey

well this is all very interesting.

im on your shard too, at least theres def. someone with your name on there, and also a 7* DK/Death T - assume the guy you refer to in the OP

I was considering fighting him yesterday just to see.

but ive been playing since last January.

Is this a shard merge, which allegedly never happen?
    No. Because shard merges don't happen. I'm not sure why this is so hard for people to grasp.

My guess? A kraken who installed the game a while back and finally got around to playing it. Likes the new stuff, so pulled out his credit card and went to town over the weekend. Bought a few (maybe several) arena refreshes to push up higher than usual.

Not really that difficult if you have an extra $15k or $20k laying around.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • That guy forgot to upgrade his Poe Dameron's gear level.
  • @thee_pdx Yep, we're on the same shard. I was WAY off in my estimation of when I started, lol. I checked my Google Play achievements and I completed the first tier of lightning normals in March 16. Didn't realize I've been playing for so long.

@Poxx I messaged LucifersDaddy. It really probably is someone who's just spent a lot of money, but if not, he'll figure it out.
  • Mullato wrote: »
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    If he is only top 30, this is definitely strange. A roster like that can have #1 just for fun. It would be pretty hard to beat a guy with all of the characters in the game lol.

No matter how good your roster is, if your mods aren't atleast decent or good then your still gonna get crushed.

This. And with mod packs gone.. .

• @thee_pdx Yep, we're on the same shard. I was WAY off in my estimation of when I started, lol. I checked my Google Play achievements and I completed the first tier of lightning normals in March 16. Didn't realize I've been playing for so long.

@Poxx I messaged LucifersDaddy. It really probably is someone who's just spent a lot of money, but if not, he'll figure it out.

I am going to close this now.

This discussion has been closed.