Ep another unique which seems cool for clones..

How about another ep unique where whenever he attacks jedi/republic .. All clones are called to assist? Might be the order66

Replies

• Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Am I missing something ? why would clones have synergy with EP ?
  • Saraleb wrote: »
    Am I missing something ? why would clones have synergy with EP ?

Cuz ep called the clones to kill all jedi and republic guys :D u remember how they slaughtered everything?
  • Darkjoe1990
    197 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    It would be more fitting for the Sidious toon. However are there any synergies to cross Light and Dark toons at all?

I dont thing the DEV's have done that yet.
  • It would be more fitting for the Sidious toon. However are there any synergies to cross Light and Dark toons at all?

Maybe once we get Kallus?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    It would be more fitting for the Sidious toon. However are there any synergies to cross Light and Dark toons at all?

Scoundrels have that kind of synergy, but it kind of makes sense for them
  • The problem with this is that Echo was already dead, Fives discovered the inhibitor chips and was trying to alert the Jedi but was killed by Fox, and Rex removed his chip and did not participate in the order.
  • Only If when Vader is in his side and Luke on the opposite, Vader insta kill him. Luke special ability.
  • Davius
    432 posts Member

Ahsoka's Nightsister Lead