Where to go now

can you look into the below link and advise where to go from here? getting stuck as to what to do really or what characters to go for? i have been aiming for jedi etc as you may see but let me know

I'm level 61 and been playing around 5 weeks

https://swgoh.gg/u/grandmoffjakein/collection/

Replies

• Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Characters r being changed/re-worked/zeta'd on a regular basis. Most advice u will get will be pertaining to the current meta. Chasing the meta is a bad call. It changes by the time u get there. Find 5 toons w/ synergy that u wanna play and stay focused.

Arena and Credit Heist r your main ways to acquire resources. Focus there 1st.
  • Carto
    59 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Stop with Jedi Consular And Tarkin NOW, dont watse gear and resources on them.

Go full on Bobba in cantina tokens, and make a choose: Rebels or Droids (IMO i choose rebels).

Farm Lando in cantina, Biggs in GW, St Han on Arena shards and Wedge when you unlock him.

If can do that you have a very competitive team for Arena (Lando, Han, Biggs, Wedge and Boba) 4 rebelds for next palp event and 4 smugglers for credit heist.

This is the most competitive team you can do now. Focus and you can see great results in some weeks. But FOCUS.

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Carto wrote: »

Go full on Bobba in cantina tokens, and make a choose: Rebels or Droids (IMO i choose rebels).

Farm Lando in cantina, Biggs in GW, St Han on Arena shards and Wedge when you unlock him.

If can do that you have a very competitive team for Arena (Lando, Han, Biggs, Wedge and Boba) 4 rebelds for next palp event and 4 smugglers for credit heist.

This is the most competitive team you can do now. Focus and you can see great results in some weeks. But FOCUS.

This is pretty good advice. Getting the Scoundrels for credit heist is #1 priority. Getting Rebels to unlock Palpatine is a good choice as well. That team synergizes well, and will give you good toons for ships eventually.

I'm assuming by your pic that you are a fan of Tarkin. He can sit on the bench for now. His fleet commander is good, but really requires specific ships which are hard to obtain. If you are a Tarkin/Empire fan, then you will eventually want to get TFP also. But I'd get Lando and Wedge first. Lando for credits, Wedge to go with Biggs for the rebels and ships.

"Stay on target...." - Gold 5
  • Carto wrote: »

ok, think i might follow this then
  • evanbio wrote: »
    Carto wrote: »

This is pretty good advice. Getting the Scoundrels for credit heist is #1 priority. Getting Rebels to unlock Palpatine is a good choice as well. That team synergizes well, and will give you good toons for ships eventually.

I'm assuming by your pic that you are a fan of Tarkin. He can sit on the bench for now. His fleet commander is good, but really requires specific ships which are hard to obtain. If you are a Tarkin/Empire fan, then you will eventually want to get TFP also. But I'd get Lando and Wedge first. Lando for credits, Wedge to go with Biggs for the rebels and ships.

"Stay on target...." - Gold 5

not really a fan of him just a punny name