Having problems syncing my characters toSWGOH.gg

Prev1
Can anyone help ?
DarthVaper

Replies

• I ran into a few problems, the biggest, and likeliest of them being the problem you're referring to. Is it not accepting your player ID?
  • It already accepted my ID that's what I don't get it just hasn't synced my characters
    DarthVaper
  • What message is it giving you?
  • When I click on my characters the only thing it says is last update invalid
    DarthVaper
  • How long ago was your last sync? There's a lock out timer, but I don't recall how long it is.
  • Right before I posted this
    DarthVaper
  • If this was your first sync, it should've updated. Just a sec, gonna check something.
  • Ok hopefully I don't have to try to re sync my ID is a nightmare
    DarthVaper
  • Ohh it's going to be synced at 6 pm at my time zone it's only 9:25 a.m
    DarthVaper
  • Found this. If this was your first sync, give it 30 minutes to update. If it doesn't update then, try it one more time and check it, and if that doesn't work, you should be able to get ahold of their customer service for help. For that, you might have to go on their FB or Twitter pages. I don't see a link on swgoh.gg for CS.

https://swgoh.gg/u/settings/

Note: There is a 30m cooldown on syncing your collection. Syncing begins automatically after update if you are not on cooldown.
  • Darthsuga wrote: »
    Ohh it's going to be synced at 6 pm at my time zone it's only 9:25 a.m

Yeah, that might be the problem there. Just give it some time and see what happens.

There's a disclaimer about how much of a pain the different letters and numbers can be in the player ID. I had to enter mine six times to figure out which one worked.

I l 1 in some cases can all look the same, even though those were a capital i, a lower case L and a one.
  • That will suck if I have to re enter it I wish I could just copy and paste it
    DarthVaper
  • Is there an app for ea forums or Swgoh.gg?
    DarthVaper
  • Not that I know of, but I've never done a search for them either. Does your screen name match on swgoh.gg and the game?
  • That happened for me for a bit. It synced a couple of times right away when I made my account. Then it wouldn't sync at all for a week or two, not at pvp payout time, not when I clicked the button, never. Then it just started working again after some time.

It was certainly frustrating at the time because that was actually the week I switched to my droid team and went from top 200 to top 50. Haven't fallen out of the top 50 at payout since, even made top 10 a few times. But I digress. I didn't get to track all that progress on swgoh.gg so it was frustrating. It's okay though, it made no difference in the long run.
  • Yah I'm pretty sure my screen name matches
    DarthVaper
  • Post your profile link here along with a screenshot of your Player ID.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • [how do you post pics on here
    DarthVaper
  • Cz9ZCNsVS6CMDmMDO_Af-g
    DarthVaper
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Same thing here...i been trying to sync with swgoh since oct....it always showing "invalid date"
  • That's what it says for mine
    DarthVaper
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Darthsuga wrote: »
    Cz9ZCNsVS6CMDmMDO_Af-g
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Same thing here...i been trying to sync with swgoh since oct....it always showing "invalid date"

This is because you're not inputting the correct player ID. I just attempted to put in yours Darthsuga, and it is not correct. Please take a screenshot of your player ID and post a picture here. Use this website below to upload, then copy the link to picture and paste here.

https://postimage.io/
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Yah I sent it in wrong but I tried to put the right one in and it still hasn't worked
    DarthVaper
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    The first letter is lowercase...
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • I know it automatically makes it uppercase on my phone
    DarthVaper
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    The "O" should be a zero
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Really ? Thanks for the help I appreciate it I'll go try it
    DarthVaper
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Darthsuga wrote: »
    Yah I sent it in wrong but I tried to put the right one in and it still hasn't worked

cz9ZCNsVS6CMDmMDO_Af-g

That appears to be correct. However, it'll take me 30 minutes to be able to test it, due to the cooldown.

Will you please post your link to your profile on that site?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • It was a zero maybe I just have to wait now ?
    DarthVaper