Lumi vs. FOTP

Hi All,

I am debating weather to use a 7* Lumi, or a 5* FOTP. On offense it doesn't seem to make much of a difference, as my win rate is about the same either way. However, since I can't observe battles on defense, I wanted to see which of these characters people consider to be more problematic to face. The rest of my team is: 6* Phasma, 7* IG-86, 6* GS and 6* Poe (Original, I know).

As a side note, I've been a bit unimpressed by Phasma, and have considered going back to Sid as the leader spot.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Really nothing to think about. You need to fully star and gear phasma and fotp. You've got the makings of a great team. Don't go back to lumi and sid, lol. Phasma is an awesome leader, much better than sid.
  • Options
    Maybe I've just gotten unlucky with Phasma so far. She's already fully geared, and I am going to get her to 7*.

For FOTP, he's fully geared too, and I am working on staring him up, but it's a slow process as I only get a handful of shards a day. If he was 6* I'd definitely use him, but I guess my question is, is it better to use him even while he's only 5*?
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    A 5 star FOTP can replace Lumni.
  • Options
    On defense, Lumi is the larger threat. Once you have 7* FOTP, that's a completely different story
  • Options
    As you have Poe definitely use tie pilot over lumi, if you didn't have Poe I'd go with lumi. Even at 5 stars if left alone fotp will wreck.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    With the update coming and FOTP losing most of his double tap bonus I've moved on looking for a replacement
  • Options
    Lumi can heal 20k+
    That's a game changer
    FOTP gets targeted and only takes out one at a time. GS and Leia do the same job as FOTP but much faster