Ima-Gun Di

Mullato
2582 posts Member
edited March 2017
Igd
- Basic + offense down
- Special + "Grants 30% TM to all Jedi and clone allies"
- Unique + "65% counter chance & igd has a 30% chance to assist when an ally Jedi attacks"
-Lead + 20 defense
It would make him have 100% counter under his lead, and make him a tad bit more useful without being lead.

Not too much to ask for, let's make it happen.
Post edited by Mullato on

Replies

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    who
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Definitely would make him lead viable!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • I'm in, just about all the Jedi could be rethought a bit imo. I went hard on them when I first started so I could have the ultramegabeast Yoda (oh the disappointment). Now they just collect dust other than QGJ and I do sometimes use Lumi (hangs head and kicks rock)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    DruBacca wrote: »
    I'm in, just about all the Jedi could be rethought a bit imo. I went hard on them when I first started so I could have the ultramegabeast Yoda (oh the disappointment). Now they just collect dust other than QGJ and I do sometimes use Lumi (hangs head and kicks rock)

Yeah most of thier kits are out-dated.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    ATM there is almost 0 incentive to run igd in a Jedi arena squad. Before zQGJ and GK his lead along with jka's were the best. Now they just outshine him, and if he isn't lead then there is really nothing else he has going for him.
  • We need a mace buff before this guy.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    We need a mace buff before this guy.

I agree.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    We need a mace buff before this guy.
    Mace is super viable though...

at spaceships!
    Post edited by lisztophobia on
  • Although I'd love these buffs to Di, my Jedi counter team is great. It really depends on how you build it. And Di was really good for me without being the leader. He still is, actually.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    SFB210 wrote: »
    Although I'd love these buffs to Di, my Jedi counter team is great. It really depends on how you build it. And Di was really good for me without being the leader. He still is, actually.

What does he do without being the lead?
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    Since they fixed the +25% damage on counter attacks, IGD's lead is arguably the best Jedi lead for Phase 1 of the T6 AAT Raid. It probably works just as well for the Heroic level but I can't speak from experience. Outside of that there's not much use for him
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Igd still hits the tank hard even if he isn't lead, just always use his basic unless you need the defense up buff, but he really should just be used in p1
  • Holio
    99 posts Member
    I just wish he would counter when not in lead. So illogical that he can grant an ability that he doesn't have normally..

I run a suicide squad in GW w him leading, mace, EK, Lumi & 5s.. works well against aoe teams (non sith)... to kill one or two..
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Camakin wrote: »
    Since they fixed the +25% damage on counter attacks, IGD's lead is arguably the best Jedi lead for Phase 1 of the T6 AAT Raid. It probably works just as well for the Heroic level but I can't speak from experience. Outside of that there's not much use for him

zQGJ or Jka are better for hAAt imo. Igd lead is really good for t6 because the droids have so little health, b2 dies immediately from like 1 counter.
    Igd still hits the tank hard even if he isn't lead, just always use his basic unless you need the defense up buff, but he really should just be used in p1

Yeah that's the only place I've ever used mine at, but at this point the haat is a cakewalk. So many other toons could fill his spot and still do 10%+
    Holio wrote: »
    I just wish he would counter when not in lead. So illogical that he can grant an ability that he doesn't have normally..

I run a suicide squad in GW w him leading, mace, EK, Lumi & 5s.. works well against aoe teams (non sith)... to kill one or two..

Yeah, that's why I want put the "+65% counter chance" on his unique.
  • Sounds reasonable, +1
  • Camakin
    102 posts Member
    I figured it was only that good because it's T6 and not Heroic. And you're dead on about the B2 dying from one counter lol.
    "Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows them?"--Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Camakin wrote: »
    I figured it was only that good because it's T6 and not Heroic. And you're dead on about the B2 dying from one counter lol.

Haha I feel ya. I mean it does work in heroic, definitely does well for sure. I just feel as if there is better ones ya know.
  • I'm thinking that 100% counter chance would be rather OP. Even the new phoenix squad counter chance is only 70% for the team, and it goes away if you kill Kaanan. And they have pretty weak damage from why we've seen so far.

My arena leaderboard is only six months old, and not super competetive, but an IGD lead fairly consistently making 3rd still indicates he isn't too terrible as is. I'm thinking something like counter chance doubled on buffed toons would be enough to make him a very solid lead on any leaderboard.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I'm thinking that 100% counter chance would be rather OP. Even the new phoenix squad counter chance is only 70% for the team, and it goes away if you kill Kaanan. And they have pretty weak damage from why we've seen so far.

My arena leaderboard is only six months old, and not super competetive, but an IGD lead fairly consistently making 3rd still indicates he isn't too terrible as is. I'm thinking something like counter chance doubled on buffed toons would be enough to make him a very solid lead on any leaderboard.

No, I didn't add anything to his lead. That's his unique I added 65% counter chance to. Essentially giving only him and aayla 100% counter chance under his lead.
  • Mullato wrote: »
    I'm thinking that 100% counter chance would be rather OP. Even the new phoenix squad counter chance is only 70% for the team, and it goes away if you kill Kaanan. And they have pretty weak damage from why we've seen so far.

No, I didn't add anything to his lead. That's his unique I added 65% counter chance to. Essentially giving only him and aayla 100% counter chance under his lead.

Ah, okay. I guess I was just expecting it to be lead the way it was worded and never looked closely enough.
  • I have him gear 10 fully modded and the only use he has is on the raid. If qgj calls him to assist, he can deal a nasty 30k crit on grievous. Out of that he's totally useless
  • I'd like to see jedi get a rework in general. Mace and Eeth and giving me puppy dog eyes.

Speaking of general, fix jedi in May and fix Grevious in April.