Anyone else soloed Military Might with Biggs?

In the last tier, I'm left with Wiggs and Lando. Palpy killed Wedge and Lando before I managed to kill him and then it's just my Biggs against the 4 RGs. Each time they hit my Biggs, he get 100% turn meter and I managed to kill all of them. Nothing much just thought it was funny lol.

Replies

• He did stuff like that in the movie too! Oh wait he died right away :neutral:
  • I can't finish last tier with gear 9 wiggs, Lando, Leia and Han/Ackbar/Rex (all gear 8 but gear 10 Rex)
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Not a full solo but always fun to share this one.
    https://youtu.be/M7HpZz7e5GY
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Might be hard though because the Maga troopers using AoE, if they do, will keep Biggs from reaching 100% tm till they have all done their AoE. Magma tmr happens after biggs tm gain
  • Something like that happened to me last time, only it wasn't just the RGs left. EP was there too, and Biggs soloed all of them. This time I was left with Biggs at the end, and EP wiped the floor with him. Not sure what made the difference.
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    Not a full solo but always fun to share this one.
    https://youtu.be/M7HpZz7e5GY
    This is Biggs' galaxy. The rest of you guys are just visiting.

Star Wars: Galaxy of Biggs.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Yeah, I saw the movie also. Biggs started as a farmer boy, blew up the Deathstar, was trained by Frank Oz to become a Jedi, turned his father back to LS and helped to kill EP. One of the most iconic characters ever, thus being so bloody good in this game.
  • Nack_Alfaghn
    593 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I remember the first time I completed the harder tier. I lost a couple of guys thought I was not going to do it, put my battle on auto and put my phone down.

The next time I looked at my phone there was only Biggs and the Royal Guards left and Biggs was winning.

Took my phone of auto and went on to win :)
  • Naw wrote: »
    Yeah, I saw the movie also. Biggs started as a farmer boy, blew up the Deathstar, was trained by Frank Oz to become a Jedi, turned his father back to LS and helped to kill EP. One of the most iconic characters ever, thus being so bloody good in this game.

Not to mention got the girl in the end (Mob Enforcer)