P2W team

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• I had to turn off the terrible audio/voice in the first few seconds, and then skip ahead to the battle, which was interesting until I realized that it was a GW battle. Then I found myself writing this useless comment.
  • Hyperalloy
    202 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    If anyone who looks at these sorry excuse for character designs and still thinks that no balancing is required, they are obviously putting their ultra narrow self interest ahead of the long term health of this game.

You think this is bad? Wait till you face 6 straight teams of similar power (ALL of which are built around Poe and game breakingly absurd DPS) for your GW like I did yesterday. Managed to scrape until the last node, running our of characters to burn with just 2 enemies left.

Matchmaking in GW is now broken, absolutely no question about this conclusion. If this is allowed to continue, don't be surprised if this game will be dead if not near death by the same date next year.

Facing these absurd teams in the final 2-3 nodes, fair enough, GW is supposed to be very challenging. Not 6-12 nodes consecutively, especially for a non-whale player.