Hera basic exposes "Healthiest" if they are the target

scuba
14049 posts Member
edited March 2017
So it seems there is a popup to indicate the healthiest opponent when Hera takes a turn. This is helpful to know since her basic will expose the target if they were the healthiest opponent.
MekBvrd.png
zpHTB9p.png

Small issue I see is that the message pops up very fast when battle speed is set to 4x, if you blink you will miss it. Is it possible to make this message show for longer period of time?

Here is a video showing it.
On 4x speed the "healthiest" is Kylo on 1x speed the "healthiest" is phasma
also of note is that when it flashes over phasma it is a little hard to see because of the background.
https://youtu.be/jqK-8STGhIc

Replies

• Options
    Totally agree. I didn't even know this was a thing because I've been set at 4x speed since the QoL update. Thanks for the heads up @scuba and great recommendation.
    Ally Code 285-115-111
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gonna play devil's advocate for those not doing 4x speed and say; If this is changed to match 4x speed which not everybody runs, 2x speed myself, it'll last an eternity on 1x and be a snail on 2x.

4x speed is supposed to have battles last less than minute anyway, so of course some mechanics would be sped up too much to be super noticeable.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    War wrote: »
    I'm gonna play devil's advocate for those not doing 4x speed and say; If this is changed to match 4x speed which not everybody runs, 2x speed myself, it'll last an eternity on 1x and be a snail on 2x.

4x speed is supposed to have battles last less than minute anyway, so of course some mechanics would be sped up too much to be super noticeable.

I get that but what does it hurt having it up there longer? Really leaving it up there until she did an action wouldn't hurt anything.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    War wrote: »

I get that but what does it hurt having it up there longer? Really leaving it up there until she did an action wouldn't hurt anything.

I actually didn't think of just leaving it there, that could work.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Appreciate the feedback as the red text/quick fadeout can be something that would be easily missed. We've flagged this as a 'bug' in order to see if this can be reworked for more visibility. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    I agree, having it up while its Hera's turn seems most reasonable and a great idea, only matters during her turn anyway.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Who says CG doesn't listen...
    Thank you @CG_Kozispoon! I sure it will make it to the update notes but the longer period showing the "toast" messages is excellent!