Star wars carachters that should be in the game

galen007
36 posts Member
edited May 2017
There are some characters from the films and the extended universe who are too important for the fans and the story to miss them.
Here I suggest some of them:
Galen Marek Aka Starkiller: He is the real founder of the rebel alliance, one of the strongest jedi ever and the main character of a whole star wars project.
Revan: This character is a legend. He is not only one of the most popular among the fans but also a key piece for the story. Without Revan, darth Bane, Darth Sidious, the Empire, none of them would have ever happened.
Padme: There are quite few women in star wars universe and they are missing one of the most important ever.
Jedi luke (tESB or RotJ): We have been waiting for years and we all know he is already in the game so, when are devs going to release him as playable character? Maybe whith ep IX?
If you agree leave a comment. Lets see if all together can make them listen to us.
R2-D2 was in the first list but now he is in the game so...
Post edited by galen007 on

Replies

• marek can't get it, he's legends
  • Little Ani
    Lando (Han's Clothes)
    Lor San Tekka (Old Boba)
    Supreme Leader Snoke (Plagueis)

But seriously, I would love to see Bossk to round out my BH team. But, I know that there's not that many people clamouring for Bossk so I don't have my hopes up
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Jek Porkins
    Nien Nunb
    Bib Fortuna
    Zuckuss & 4-LOM
    Uncle Owen
    Jaina & Jacen Solo
    Mara Jade
    Lumpawaroo & Lowbacca
    Lumiya
    Kyle Katarn
    Hoojibs
    Chukha-Trok
    Wilford Brimley
    Featuring a narration by Burl Ives

You know. Just the most iconic Star Wars characters who are everybody's all-time favorite ones.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Nozone2016 wrote: »
    Little Ani
    Lando (Han's Clothes)
    Lor San Tekka (Old Boba)
    Supreme Leader Snoke (Plagueis)

But seriously, I would love to see Bossk to round out my BH team. But, I know that there's not that many people clamouring for Bossk so I don't have my hopes up

Embo is better
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • marek can't get it, he's legends

True, but so is Darth Nihilus, Sith assasin, Sith trooper, and HK-47, and they are all in the game. Anything is possible