Your experiences with zeta abilities?

TroelsVastrup
182 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hi
I made the zeta guide a a month ago, hoping to enlighten us all (this is a link) - including myself. I could really use feedback on some of the less common abilities.
Forget Vader & Maul. Someone must have tried Chewies or Jyn's zeta and can tell us a bit about them. Or some of the other less popular choices.
Or some of the abilities that got a lot of hype in the beginning and then disappeared a bit like QGJ, Cody or Finn.
Are there some hidden gems, abilities that work really well contrary to common belief - or at least have a specific purpose?
Please share your knowledge so we hopefully can get a better understanding of the value of each zeta.

EDIT: please describe where (Arena / heroic AAT phase 2 etc), with what team (Sith, Nightsisters with RG etc) or against what team (Rebels, a good counter to B2 etc)
Post edited by TroelsVastrup on

Replies

• I know they're nearly as mainstream as maul and Vader but a lot of my guildmates have had success with Boba and Kylo. Haven't faced a Kylo with his zeta but the handful of Bobas have definitely been a pain and take a little more strategy to handle.
  • Nihilus's unique is underrated imo. He inflicts health down for 2 turns on an enemy whenever they take a turn. If you pair that with savage and and assassin you could take people out quickly without even touching their protection
  • DarthxMaul wrote: »
    Nihilus's unique is underrated imo. He inflicts health down for 2 turns on an enemy whenever they take a turn. If you pair that with savage and and assassin you could take people out quickly without even touching their protection

Can confirm nihilus unique zeta is good. I face one everyday for my payout it's very annoying to deal with and if your team is faster it set nihilus up for a very effective force drain. Very gal he doesn't run SA or I would be toast.