Final proof that maul without zeta works better than palps lead

So for some time i stuck in top 100 with palps lead.. Now that i used maul (without zeta.. Check it out) im close to top 10 with 2 more trys open i never refreshed and nobody attacks me cuz they might think maul is zetaed just because he is leader.. I havent upgraded any gear of them.https://swgoh.gg/u/abyssalh/

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    So for some time i stuck in top 100 with palps lead.. Now that i used maul (without zeta.. Check it out) im close to top 10 with 2 more trys open i never refreshed and nobody attacks me cuz they might think maul is zetaed just because he is leader.. I havent upgraded any gear of them.https://swgoh.gg/u/abyssalh/

That will work...until someone actually checks. Just sayin.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I don't know what they are so afraid of. I have a Zaul team and it gets beat all the time.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/tronthekhan/
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    I don't know what they are so afraid of. I have a Zaul team and it gets beat all the time.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/tronthekhan/

Yeh.. U dont hava savage and dooku haha
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

That will work...until someone actually checks. Just sayin.

This. Non zeta maul is still utter, utter, poop.
  • Options
    Strangely it works fine.. Im 12# instead of 80 .. Also maul with zeta isnt so much better. The only advantage is a bit better starting speed.. Besides of that its just stealth which expires fast.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Strangely it works fine.. Im 12# instead of 80 .. Also maul with zeta isnt so much better. The only advantage is a bit better starting speed.. Besides of that its just stealth which expires fast.

More starting speed, crit immunity, stealth and advantage. Yeah just little things.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Its because of the way your team is set up. Dooku doesn't get much from an EP lead. EP is better for mixed Sith/Empire teams, because TM gain is only for empire characters, and TM is like speed. And Speed is king. Maul's leader ability is giving TM to all your sith when they dodge and are critically hit, which makes them faster and more annoying.

Also, most people probably think you've got his leader ability Zeta'd and they're probably scared to attack you lol.
  • vessaharja
    585 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    And once they do bother taking a look at your roster, you be like

Hit-by-bus.gif

And the dude under the bus be you.
  • Options
    Definitely a unique strategy. Awesome that it's been working for you.
  • Options

well, ur shard is definitely pretty weak then if they'll let u up that much. Zaul adds a lot of stuff to sith, and hard to understand how people can't beat you, even with a wiggs team(wiggs will obviously go bfr ur maul).
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    it proves that nov 2015 shards are practically empty nowadays :D
    also, you were probably targetted due to your 5* palpinator.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Leef are u still tracking me? haha

Well i love my shard.. Not a single whale. A lot of diversity .. Fo ,resistance,zui gons, chaze,wiggs,zaul, zaders, rex led clones, also strange squads, bounty hunters , empire, etc. We all seem to just focus on newcommers, p2p, and there are no comunications between the hot spots.. Except anakin teng who is 1# since day 1 with a normal rooster.. But if he get knocked out of 1# he easyly gets back and has all crystals to spare for his spot .. He would even spend 1k crystals to keep his ..'prestige'
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Well i love my shard.. Not a single whale. A lot of diversity .. Fo ,resistance,zui gons, chaze,wiggs,zaul, zaders, rex led clones, also strange squads, bounty hunters , empire, etc. We all seem to just focus on newcommers, p2p, and there are no comunications between the hot spots.. Except anakin teng who is 1# since day 1 with a normal rooster.. But if he get knocked out of 1# he easyly gets back and has all crystals to spare for his spot .. He would even spend 1k crystals to keep his ..'prestige'

Good thing it is normal and not one like this.
    c26caff5137a2d7fd5665958d5d16521.jpg
  • Options
    Your mods on all your characters are pretty wacky. Invest in the correct 5 star mods.
  • Options
    My Darth Vader is 66K health and protection is a perfect example.
  • Options
    I would solo you with my Darth Vader alone.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    ^ this guy xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

Good thing it is normal and not one like this.
    c26caff5137a2d7fd5665958d5d16521.jpg

That's a mean looking **** a doodle doom.
  • Options
    My Darth Vader is 66K health and protection is a perfect example.

Im doin mod challenges for months now.. I get **** drops.. Cant do anything about it.. It will take some more time.. And then ill have better ones.. And btw. Your vader cant solo me (: