millenium falcon

The millenium falcon shoud be pilot only by han and chewy. If is impossible to modiffy the courrent falcon it would be nice to see the falcon ep. IV in the game

Replies

• Agreed - The fact that its not them in their ship is appalling! Confusing! Just wrong! I'd rather see it piloted by Lando Calrissian (in Han's Clothes) and Nien Nunb! That ship was flown by Han and Chewie for multiple movies, the classic originals too, and for a much longer time than them (unless the next few movies have Rey and Finn use it in every movie) but most all fans see that ship and iconically think of Han Solo and Chewbacca! Plus I think Han and Chewie are more popular and better characters then the others in the game. I would almost guarantee more people have at least one of them then either Rey or Finn. I can't say from personal use if Rey and Finn are any good or strong (I don't even have them), but I see Han and Chewie being used a lot more in the game on other peoples teams and in general and I think its a big mistake. It should almost be an option depending on who you want to fly that ship. Its almost as bad as having a Jedi Luke Skywalker dressed in all black on the splash intro page as a Jedi fighting Vader with a lightsaber but only available as a kid with a blaster rifle as a rebel, with no ship and no light saber, and no way to acquire Jedi Luke.I hope they fix or add him soon but I doubt they will change the Falcon Blunder!
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    This has to be in the works to be honest - Han and Chewy as the original Falcon crew is just too iconic not to be released in this game.

I believe the dev team only released the current TFA version piloted by Rey and Finn because that is what is current and new in the Star Wars universe right now.

Having said that, the current Falcon in game is clearly that of its appearance in TFA (with rectangular dish atop), I believe they will release a galactic civil war/Rebel version soon - perhaps with the release of the upcoming Han Solo Star Wars Story movie.
  • I trully hope you are right
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    galen007 wrote: »
    I trully hope you are right

Me too, lol
  • galen007
    36 posts Member
    Now we can see the pilot face is even worst. It totally takes my out of the game when I see the falcon and I can see Han nowhere
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    galen007 wrote: »
    Now we can see the pilot face is even worst. It totally takes my out of the game when I see the falcon and I can see Han nowhere

So true.