Let Us Request Gold Gear

Is there a reason we can't request some AAT gear, gold especially? Some of my guild mates are flowing with salvages I need badly and vice-versa.

@CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Options
    There are also a few blue pieces that can't be requested even though they're farmable from normal mode nodes. Can't remember the name but I'm thinking of the blue clock thing Sid needs to get from g10 to g11.
  • Options
    They'll proabably restrict to 1 piece at a time if they do :/
  • Options
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    They'll proabably restrict to 1 piece at a time if they do :/

Better than simming 20 times and getting 0 salvage
  • Options
    I think you should be rewarded for giving. Once you reach 1k or 2k donations you can request tank raid and gold salvage. Also maybe increase the amount you can get of certain gear.
  • Options
    Dando99 wrote: »
    I think you should be rewarded for giving. Once you reach 1k or 2k donations you can request tank raid and gold salvage. Also maybe increase the amount you can get of certain gear.

I like this idea!
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options

+1
  • Options
    They're trying to make you pay for the gear in the shipments with crystals. For AAT raid gear: drop rates are awful, can't request and the loot boxes in the raid itself are generally not good. Completed about 20 of he heroic so far and if you don't get a full piece you usually get crap or challenge gear.

It's all to make you pay
  • Options
    They're trying to make you pay for the gear in the shipments with crystals. For AAT raid gear: drop rates are awful, can't request and the loot boxes in the raid itself are generally not good. Completed about 20 of he heroic so far and if you don't get a full piece you usually get **** or challenge gear.

It's all to make you pay

You don't agree with it, do you?
  • Options

Have to disagree with in game rewards for donations. I don't donate so I wouldn't reap any benefit from this idea.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    My guild dont even have purple gear
  • Options

I like this idea!

This should happen, being a team player should be reinforced. However I understand that people don't like to ask because they do not want to donate themselves. Maybe just achievements would be a good reward however unlocking a higher amount would be nice too even if it was only 1 more item per thousand you donate capped at 10k donations meaning a max of ten item (purple) or 5 (raid rancor loot) ???
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

Have to disagree with in game rewards for donations. I don't donate so I wouldn't reap any benefit from this idea.

I hope you don't ask for donations, being a good guild mate should be rewarded. Also not wanting a reward just because you personally wouldn't benefit from it is a lousy counter.