Borrow a Hero

Fher
188 posts Member
Does anybody know how exactly this feature works?

I have a second account and I allied myself. My second account is level 18 and has basic heroes only, yet on the "Borrow a Hero" screen he usually shows up with heroes I know he doesn't have like Sidious, level 18, but still. Is this a glitch?

Also what determines which hero appears on screen is it based on Arena squad? Last squad used in DS/LS missions? Last squad used in Cantina? Last squad used anywhere?

Some clarification will be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Good question and I seriously have no idea how this shows.
    I've heared some weird stuff about people adding others seeing a chewie as lead.
    Last week I got added by 5 people, all asking me if I use lvl 40 chewie on gear lvl 4 lol.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • In need of a good dark side character if you can help that would be great
    My ally is 385-612-739 I'm level 61
  • Sent you an invite. I usually set my 6* Daka for allies to use.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Lianara wrote: »
    Sent you an invite. I usually set my 6* Daka for allies to use.

How do you set who your allies can use?

I had a friend just start the other day, level 22 and it's funny watching them borrow my level 65 dooku, it's impossible for them to lose

If you have friends who started way before you or friends who just started then allies are really useful
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Its last leader ... So before I am done for the night i run a pve mission with Daka as leader.
    Of course next day I have to remove her as lead to actually play the game, then put her back at the end.
    What a ridiculous system.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318