dark side focus for the time being canceled???

i remember ea stating that with the last year focusing mostly on the light side that they are going for more of the dark side this year. yet, it is strange that they are now releasing more rebels. was there any changes announced???

i mean, do not get me wrong, these are good gaming management techniques - both ways for players and the company itself. but, i am just really curious. plus, the fact that, i - being a dark side fan, have been looking forward to this (not sure with the others).

any thoughts on this ea??? anyone???

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    They said February was dark side month... February is also the shortest month of the year...
  • yeah, they kinda went 28 days later on that one if that is the case - but, it would be nice to have the inquisitorius next after rebels???

probably just wishful thinking though

:)
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    They did release 3 dark side characters, it's only right they add 37 more rebels the next month...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    They stated that the past few months had been extremely lightside heavy, not the entire past year. So in turn they said the next month would be dark side month, which happened to be February, the shortest of the months. I think they're now on track to release things in whatever order pleases them. We may get some of the dark side characters from the Rebels show but I have a feeling they'll get the R1 treatment where we get all the light side guys, 1 dark side character and then maybe they'll add another two like a month later. Hopefully we'll get some more expansion on lesser factions after this though, Rebels have too many characters.
  • 3 Darkside Characters
    37 More Rebels
    Math adds up.
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    3 Darkside Characters
    37 More Rebels
    Math adds up.

I see a 3 in each, therefore they are balanced using the Character Balancing Theorem of SWGOH for newly released characters.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Easy now.. maybe April will bring the dark side of Rebels? The Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother and Grand Admiral Thrawn are the ones I'd like to see :)
  • They will add inquisitors who fly around the battlefield on their helicopter lightsabers. The amount of hate generated by this will turn all the players to the dark side regardless of what the majority of the actual toons released are.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    They will add inquisitors who fly around the battlefield on their helicopter lightsabers. The amount of hate generated by this will turn all the players to the dark side regardless of what the majority of the actual toons released are.

Lol
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    There are 21 rebels. 21. However, the new ones from the Rebels show at least are only strongest together.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    According to mathematical law, for every one dark side character released, you must wait one week, then release greater than or equal to 11.5 rebels. It just so happened that 3 dark side characters were released earlier, and we will soon be receiving 36.987 rebels, not 37 like many have predicted. There is also the exponent of overpoweredness, based on how many dark side characters get buffed/reworked. As many dark side toons recently underwent extensive renovations, the overpowerdness factor will be at a high percentage, 87.4% to be exact. As a comparison, when Rey was first released, her overpoweredness percentage was 40%. Chirrut was 55%. The Mob enforcer cup and ugnaught combo was 67%. You get the idea; we're all f*cked, according to math.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    3 Darkside Characters
    37 More Rebels
    Math adds up.

See, this guy gets it.
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    According to mathematical law, for every one dark side character released, you must wait one week, then release greater than or equal to 11.5 rebels. It just so happened that 3 dark side characters were released earlier, and we will soon be receiving 36.987 rebels, not 37 like many have predicted. There is also the exponent of overpoweredness, based on how many dark side characters get buffed/reworked. As many dark side toons recently underwent extensive renovations, the overpowerdness factor will be at a high percentage, 87.4% to be exact. As a comparison, when Rey was first released, her overpoweredness percentage was 40%. Chirrut was 55%. The Mob enforcer cup and ugnaught combo was 67%. You get the idea; we're all f*cked, according to math.

Lol! Sounds about right.
  • No. maul, like, killed 3 without breaking a sweat. No inquisitors.
  • 3 Darkside Characters
    37 More Rebels
    Math adds up.

yup, seems hes got it & now im getting it too, lol
  • Seku wrote: »
    Easy now.. maybe April will bring the dark side of Rebels? The Grand Inquisitor, Fifth Brother, Seventh Sister, Eighth Brother and Grand Admiral Thrawn are the ones I'd like to see :)

a new version of maul will do well too, as well as the deathwatch/mandalorians
  • JonNoNothing
    139 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    They rework dark side, Arena top 50 may be about 99% is Maul lead.

Is these not enough, lol
  • They will add inquisitors who fly around the battlefield on their helicopter lightsabers. The amount of hate generated by this will turn all the players to the dark side regardless of what the majority of the actual toons released are.

hated that helicopter schtick they pulled, but, yes, the addition of inquisitors in the game would make it even more worthwhile to play