Daka Stun Rate Issue

stupidfatfool
715 posts Member
edited February 2016
As many of us have suspected, Daka stun rates do not seem quite right when she is on defense. While the devs have stated that AI proc rates are not boosted, this does not eliminate the possibility of bugs not encompassed by their test scenarios.

I've started tracking Daka stun rates on AI (primary target only, not secondary stun chance). Will update this thread daily.

2/3/2016: 15/21 (71%)
2/4/2016: 2/4 (in progress)

Replies

• Im not max level yet but im assuming you cant get ability 8s yet, which puts her stun at a 45% chance. 17/25 seems possible with that... but below ability 8 @ a 30% chance thats some pretty good rng for daka.

Ive has a daka with phasma lead stun 12 times in a gw... might of been more if i hadn't retreated.
  • Merilon
    143 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Im not max level yet but im assuming you cant get ability 8s yet, which puts her stun at a 45% chance. 17/25 seems possible with that... but below ability 8 @ a 30% chance thats some pretty good rng for daka.

Ive has a daka with phasma lead stun 12 times in a gw... might of been more if i hadn't retreated.

Ability lvl 8 will make it 60% on first target but lvl 76 is needed for it.

I already see the nerf threads coming xD
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I tracked her primary and secondary stuns for a while before I got super bored of it. Noticed no statistical difference between what my Daka did and what the enemy Daka did.
    15 out of 21 is just a run of bad luck. Also remember that relative levels matter in terms of resisting negative effects.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.