Luke skywalker

Just wondering what your thoughts are on luke skywalker is he worth levelling?

Replies

• l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    He can be good in the right team, but there's better options. I have mine 7* max gear. With Sid and Poggle buffs, he crits 10-12 k on his 2nd skill. Interesting leader ability as well. No regrets here, but GS is better for most teams
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    ^^ what he said. GS > Luke.
  • Options
    Yes, he is worth leveling. GS will prob be nerfed soon anyway. Even as it stands, I still prefer Luke. Easy to farm, decent hp, decent stun rate, 2x crit. What more do you want.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    What more do you want.
    turn 7 speed and short cooldown assist ability?
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »
    What more do you want.

This
  • Options
    What more do you want.

Haha already have enuf ally assists in my squad and with Phasma there's no need for GS
  • Options
    What more do you want.

Haha already have enuf ally assists in my squad and with Phasma there's no need for GS

You obviously haven't seen the beast GS can be. I ditched him at 2 stars, worst mistake I made in the game. Now it's too expensive for me to farm him (cannot afford to lose the other rewards so late in game). Doing Luke until I unlock Dooku mission.

BTW, 7 star fully geared Phasma and Kylo here (missing a few gears, lol). My wife runs GS.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    What more do you want.

Agree that there is no "need" for GS. There is no "need" for Luke either. And GS does more damage, earlier, and more frequently.

Only thing Luke has over GS is the nostalgia factor. Which I'm going to save for Rebel Luke With a Light Saber instead of Farmboy Luke With a Long Rifle
  • Options
    I may wait for lightsaber Luke aswell. This game leaves you with so many choices haha
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    What more do you want.

Agree that there is no "need" for GS. There is no "need" for Luke either. And GS does more damage, earlier, and more frequently.

Only thing Luke has over GS is the nostalgia factor. Which I'm going to save for Rebel Luke With a Light Saber instead of Farmboy Luke With a Long Rifle

He has better crit chances and his leader ability could be interesting if you have Rey and Poe. If they add more characters that synergies with tenacity, he might see a comeback
  • Options
    Very true
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

He has better crit chances and his leader ability could be interesting if you have Rey and Poe. If they add more characters that synergies with tenacity, he might see a comeback
    I agree with the leader part. Not so much with the crit chance. He has slightly better crit rating, but Geo has 9% crit chance passive. Luke has a chance to get more crit. My bet (although we don't know how crit rating transforms into %crot chance) is that Luke is superior when his ability procs, and inferior otherwise