Who want the old home button back?

AbyssalH
303 posts Member
edited March 2017

Who want the old home button back? 27 votes

I want the old button back
51%
SarcodinoWildRileTromedlov13VladosBradGoodyearThor_Odinson1coeussCoReTeXCleverWesPrinceDmanZalastroIg88isbossAbyssalHYokai 14 votes
I want to keep 2 'back' buttons
48%
IvoB1987MarkatonaCollateralizevazelos81Cyrus_RenThecoreFahriusBt_7274Prophet_Chinchilla01SuroviGuestJul_TalEl7Drazz127 13 votes

Replies

• I want the old button back
    How can u want 2 'back buttons' lol
  • I want to keep 2 'back' buttons
    AbyssalH wrote: »

First of all, the new home button is NOT like the back button.

And most of the time I actually want to go the screen where the new button takes me. And when I don't it's only a very small extra step to tap it again.
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    AbyssalH wrote: »

First of all, the new home button is NOT like the back button.

And most of the time I actually want to go the screen where the new button takes me. And when I don't it's only a very small extra step to tap it again.

Well most ppl want back to the main menu.. Otherwise they click back .. This way.. Back does the exact same as the home button
  • Wheres the option for "Dont care, noticed no difference"?
    I like the new home button, I hate that the new back button doesnt take you back. It can also take you forward.

For example if you end up clicking through and ending up on a screen, and you press back you want to go back one screen toward the lobby. But then hitting back again doesn't take you back, it takes you to something youve previously been at. You can hit the back button 10 times and still not end up back at home. It's annoying.