Anakin skywalker/rey to farm or not to farm?

Just wondering should I farm these two? Would love to have squad with them in but I feel like it would take forever to get them

Replies

• Yes
  • Why not? You need a daily challenge for hard missions. I'm making Rey my character and almost have her at 4*
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    I farm both. And FOTP. I also farm a couple hard nodes that have chances to two purples.
  • I started farming Rey on the day we got the free 10 shards given us as a community reward.
    I now need 10 more shards to unlock her, It's been slow but I'm nearly there!
    The worst day was when I got no shards from six attempts. Mostly I get 1 or 2 shards a day.
  • That's the thing I really want anakin and rey but it's going to take ages to farm them unless they bring more ways to from them out soon
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Go for Rey, she seems more useful at higher levels. Anakin is almost as useful as Kylo, they're good, but they surely leave you expecting more from them, though Kylo is better than Anakin imo. I have a 5* Anakin and I am highly disappointed, low damage basic attack and AoE, only good thing is he has heal block, but so does Sid. Kylo damage input is slightly better, but at least he has retribution and chance to reset abilities.
  • Ok thanks for the advice :) I keep hearing good and bad opinions on kylo