Help deciding a Pit squad under Zader (yeah another thread about that)

Started this topic on General forum, but thought it was best to move it here

Currently 15/20 to Z Vader, so rushing preparations for a pit team. Dont want to farm new characters so need to work with what i have available, maybe take one to 7* if needed.
Got enough mods around to speed up almost everyone to acceptable levels, but still farming a couple elusive speed arrows.
My guild is doing T6, so 7* is not needed, but might persuade them to go heroic if i can guarantee a solo finish
Plan on running
Zader
TFP
Sid
Palps
And im not sure on the 5th.
Bobba for his execute
RG for speed down and tm down trough zader ( hes not 7*)
Dooku for his double basic and tm down trough Zader (hes not 7* but an easy farm)
Rex for tm down on basic and removal of DM (again, not 7* but easy farm)
QGJ tm down on basic
Phasma for his D down and VM, also speed down for an emergency
Anyway, here is my profile, id appreciate if you guys can point me in the right direction, using the toons i already have, even if it means adding stars to one
https://swgoh.gg/u/quicogalante/

Read lots of different versions about the needed speed. Some say 180s, some say 200+, anyone care to comment on that, and btw, whats the Rancor speed on T6 and T6?

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Zader, Sidius, TFP, Tarkin, Palpatine works... you can switch Palpatine for Rex as well. The tricky part is soloing P1, once it clears is smooth sailing afterwards. There are many team comps that can Solo P1 easily.

I don't have all my toons above 200...you might want to just to try it on airplane mode until you find what works by trial an error.
  • It's spelled Vader not Zander.
  • I roll zVader, Sid, dooku, Tfp, and palp. Works every time. I don't have crazy speed, more tenacity focus. I don't have a problem
  • Boba does ignore taunt if you want that for P1. Also, Phasma is a she.