Bistan in shipments bug

Bistan is listed in the shipments for the same price as the new characters.

I honestly don't even care about Bistan but I don't see why a f2p character is the same price as the premium characters just released.

Replies

• N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Shoretrooper should also have lower price !!!
  • Bistan is OP even in the movie he was so great
  • Bistan is OP even in the movie he was so great

There are a lot of other OP f2p characters too, but I dont see them in the shipment for a higher price.

Im just wondering if its a bug, because it would suck for anyone that would want Bistan lol
  • scuba
    14040 posts Member
    Bistan is OP even in the movie he was so great

There are a lot of other OP f2p characters too, but I dont see them in the shipment for a higher price.

Im just wondering if its a bug, because it would suck for anyone that would want Bistan lol

I think it is a bug/mistake
    When kit fisto went to a cantina battle node his shards in shipments stayed at the higher price for months.
    When leia moved to squad shipments her shade in shipments dropped to the lower price right away.
  • Although there were many free shards for Bistan. The only place to keep getting his shards was the fleet shipments. Now he is available for crystals, so he is still more premium than clones right now, who are available in guild shop.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member

LOL! Yeah I was looking for him in the movie. I blinked and I missed it. Why they put him in this game over others, like literally anyone else (Carl the engineer or something), is beyond me.
  • Caedas wrote: »

LOL! Yeah I was looking for him in the movie. I blinked and I missed it. Why they put him in this game over others, like literally anyone else (Carl the engineer or something), is beyond me.

I think someone at EA "knew" a guy from the movie who told him Bistan was a major player in the movie. Then that guy from the movie told all his buddies to wait and see how much of a big deal SWGOH makes out of a character that doesn't speak and gets less screen time than 80 percent of the extras.

Just a theory.
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Caedas wrote: »

CG got a hold of the VII movie plot that had a lot of bistan in it. The test audiences hated that plot, so they reshot 40% of the movie, cutting the furry little gremlin. By then, the character had already been developed by CG for SWGOH, so they released him anyways.