Who to farm next in arena

I just finished getting ackbar to 7* and already have a 7* sidious
I have no idea where to go now
I was thinking Savage or ventress because none of the other characters look like they would help much. I tried sth and have him at 4* bit rarely use him and don't like him that much. From what I've found that isn't the popular opinion so other than sth who next?

Replies

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Do you have a scoundrel squad already?
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    STHan all the way. G11 Load him up with speed and have fun.

With an AA lead it will make him even faster.
  • STHan if you dont have rebels for palpatine and for scoundrals for credit heist and mod challenge.

But depends on your priorities, I just got Ig-88 for droids and scoundrals now Im going for chief nebit for mod challenge.
  • My Boba and lando pretty much take care of credit heist so...
  • And I'm 25 shards away to finishing lando for palp and then that teams good as well. Using SRP as my tank instead of SThan
  • Do you have a jawa/droid squad for the tank raid? Droids are great. Eventually you'll want tarkin for fleet challenges or potency mods. It's hard to tell where you are with things. I'm going after ventress now, but newt, greedo, CUP, and savage are the only ones I don't have at 7.
  • At what lvl are you?
    And at which part of the game do you need improvement now, or soon? (GW, Raids (all phases), Arena, Ships...)
  • Lvl 80
    Need improvement on raids and ships
  • Got tarkin at 5*
  • I went for Eeth Koth first, because it was an easy to farm and Gear anti-droid Jedi which I use for AAT Raid. (and Yoda challenge). Aayla and IGD hare much harder to farm to 6-7*, and take resources away from Gearing other Toons and gathering 5-dot mods. That's a long term goal ;)

IG-88 and HK-47 do very well in the Tank Raid Phase2, so farming them is never a waste. I've read that Tarkin at 5* is enough for the Zeta challenge...

Leia is usefull for the Tank Raid Phase4... so all Toons have a buff when the Airstrike hits.
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Leia... one of the best DPS in the game and one of the only dependable toons for buff in P4 of tank raid
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If not St Han then either (in order of my priorities):

Tarkin for his capital ship, which you will need to acquire zeta materials and possibly for mod challenge.

Leia for a rebel team for AAT raid and Emperor's Demise event.

Nebit, IG—88 and HK—47 for a droid + jawa team for AAT raid.

Savage for a sith team.

Mace Windu for his capital ship (you probably already unlocked him when doing the initial ship events).

Ugnaught — useful in AAT phase 3, though not needed.

Ventress for some nightsister gimmicks.

Nute — rumored future (capital) ship.

• DarthThrawn751
    13 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I decided to go with ig 88 for droids and aat raid. Also for scoundrels
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    St han is amazing hes my first to farm