Don't We Need A Training Room?

Don't you feel lack of ingame training room? I mean we need a training room to see how our team works against user defined enemy team. And there may be options to adjust our/enemy team's gear/character level to what's happening with choosen settings against selected team. I think it would be very good for developing new tactics.

Replies

• Definitely, we need one. Has been asked by a few of us of course :) fingers crossed devs feel like we need one also!
  • Wazlinski wrote: »
    Definitely, we need one. Has been asked by a few of us of course :) fingers crossed devs feel like we need one also!

Oh I should have checked the forum to see if I am the only genius that thinks about that lol :) I hope we get it soon.
  • +1
  • This would be amazing. They'd have me back as a p2p if they did this.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nauros
    5378 posts Member
    Training room would be much appreciated, but so far it almost seems that EA/CG want us to invest blindly. Remember how all the hero packs disappeared when we got to a decent level and started knowing what we want... But maybe they just misjudged the demand and we will start seeing new packs after the update, I give them the benefit of doubt on this one.
  • +1
  • I asked for this a month ago. No xp or anything..just somewhere to spar.