My Rebel team

I have started farming for a rebel team ready to be used in arena and mainly for palp event in a couple months, I currently have biggs at 4 star and gear lvl 4, wedge i am shard farming, lando shard farming and STH shard farming, I also have ackbar at gear 3 or so only recently decided to make this team up,

My end goal would be to run a ackbar lead with wiggs, STH and Lando?

As i have only just started going for this im expecting around a month - 2 months before I have all of what I need as am f2p but does anyone have anything to suggest maybe?

I had a look online and feel this could be a good solid team to do this with and to go for in general for my battles and for arena but would like to know what others think,

As you can tell i'm low level around 62 and have been playing a little over a month, have recently decided to prioritise my farming as I was originally going for just random people but this is my action plan at the moment?

gear and level ackbar and biggs while i farm the others and then gear and lvl accordingly as and when I can,

let me know your thoughts

Replies

• Wedge or Ackbar lead will do fine.

I prefer Wedge lead especially with Lando because he gains so much TM from all the crits.

I used these exact toons to 7* Palpatine and most were G7.

I would shoot for G8 or better for everyone and expect it to be a bit of a struggle unless you have really good mods.

In my case, this was my squad:

Wedge (L) lvl 65 G7
    Biggs lvl 67 G7
    Lando lvl 80 G10
    STHan lvl 80 G8
    Ackbar lvl 62 G7

(I put my arena team mods on all of them so they were fast and they hit hard.)

Good luck!