Rey is OP.

2Next

Replies

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    newbornFL wrote: »
    except i didn't even call for nerf,I didn't mention it.

But i wanted to know if that's really normal or not.

i know you weren't mentioning a nerf in those specific words. i can believe what you experienced being normal though. she is WAY too OP with that stick. i'm not saying she can't be beat but she's more powerful than she should be. in the star wars universe she is
    no where near as powerful as vader or EP yet in this game she hits like a truck.
  • spotremix wrote: »

i know you weren't mentioning a nerf in those specific words. i can believe what you experienced being normal though. she is WAY too OP with that stick. i'm not saying she can't be beat but she's more powerful than she should be. in the star wars universe she is
    no where near as powerful as vader or EP yet in this game she hits like a truck.

That's another complaint for another thread. Almost none of the characters follow their canonical power.We have Biggs and Wedge taking down whole sith teams ffs lol. Jedi without GK getting destroyed by droids. Nothing makes sense lol
  • OMG. THANK YOU @BentWookiee

"Rey is OP."

I'm dying over here.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I can't tell if this post is a joke or not.

If not. Kill Rey First Problem Solved.
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Exletion wrote: »
    Wait till he stumbles across a speed primary wiggs; he's going to blow his top lol

Especially if they have the ZOMGETA ability.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5yuxo3/new_ability_material_revealed_zomega/?st=j06udidq&sh=ea8052e2

Biggs Darklighter Comrade-in-Arms (special) rank IX: Any time Biggs and Wedge defeat an enemy from 100% protection and health with this ability, they now high five.
  • vessaharja wrote: »

I wan to ship like 10 of them to CG and when they do nerf a toon - they can take an action shot of them all firing at a picture of it.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • spotremix wrote: »

Wait till you meet Chirrut...
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Because she's gear 11.

A g11 full speed rey on node 4 **** .. Either the op has 55k power or the enemy was just rey and g3 toons
  • Oh boy you in for a bag of surprises when you come across zaul
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    What's the date on this thread??....

March... 2016?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    spotremix wrote: »

That's another complaint for another thread. Almost none of the characters follow their canonical power.We have Biggs and Wedge taking down whole sith teams ffs lol. Jedi without GK getting destroyed by droids. Nothing makes sense lol

i know but i was trying to semi stay on topic with talk about rey. but i totally agree with you on everything you've said. this whole rebel and droid thing is the last on earth i understand.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    I wish my Rey is OP...........nah, past that.
  • Nerf Rey, lando, wiggs, Vader, boba, EP!!! They are all OP. Keep destroying my CUP and mob!
  • lol she is underpowered now. Makes me feel mad thinking of everything I have invested in her. She is on my node 1-6 GW team and sometimes gets killed. She is gear 11 and 8505 power. She needs a aoe, or health/defense buff imo
  • Plan your gw accordingly. Since the last update they match your overall strength. Pull all your mods off your stronger toons that you wont be using. And the battle before the usual hard nodes pull your mods off your gw team. Or atleast the offence ones. If your power is lower so will your opponents.
  • Bhaalor wrote: »

Biggs Darklighter Comrade-in-Arms (special) rank IX: Any time Biggs and Wedge defeat an enemy from 100% protection and health with this ability, they now high five.

I legit laughed out loud. Thanks! Also, can we make this happen?
  • Bhaalor wrote: »
    Wait till he stumbles across a speed primary wiggs; he's going to blow his top lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5yuxo3/new_ability_material_revealed_zomega/?st=j06udidq&sh=ea8052e2
    Darth Vader Force Crush (special) rank IX: Your debuff icons are now larger and obscure more of the screen.
    Coruscant Underworld Police NEW! I Just Wanna Belong (unique) rank IX: At the start of each encounter, Coruscant Underworld Police gains a random affiliation.
    Emperor Palpatine Let the Hate Flow (special) rank IX: 150% increased evil laughter duration.
    Baze Malbus For Jedha (unique) rank VIII: If Baze Malbus is 7 stars, he can be revived in battle using crystals.
    Hera Syndulla Rise Together (leader) rank IX: Also copy all enemy unique abilities because sure, why not.

Laughing so hard at these right now, this would be the best Update eeeever! :D
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Tharivol wrote: »
    Hera Syndulla Rise Together (leader) rank IX: Also copy all enemy unique abilities because sure, why not.
    Other day I was thinking that it would be a good buff for CUP if he could copy any ability of your choice from any enemy, regardless of the enemy's rank. Bosses included. 'Cause then CUP would be able to devour Rancor.
  • Oh my, I actually started laughing out loud for real when I read Baze's ZOMGETA.
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Other day I was thinking that it would be a good buff for CUP if he could copy any ability of your choice from any enemy, regardless of the enemy's rank. Bosses included. 'Cause then CUP would be able to devour Rancor.

I still want to see them use my CUP idea. On April first only, any level 85, 7*, gear 11 CUP has a special lead ability that activates all the lead abilities of his allies at the same time. Then put EP, Zader, Zaul, and Dooku in the other four slots and laugh yourself sick.

Edit, also, feast on the tears of all the krakens who still weren't willing to put that kind of money into someone as useless as the CUP.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

I still want to see them use my CUP idea. On April first only, any level 85, 7*, gear 11 CUP has a special lead ability that activates all the lead abilities of his allies at the same time. Then put EP, Zader, Zaul, and Dooku in the other four slots and laugh yourself sick.

I'd probably put Zaul, Zooku, Old Ben and Lumi in there just for the lols. Once you kill 2 people Maul would have like 90% evasion
  • Bt_7274 wrote: »
    February called,they want their old whiney thread back

You're off by around 7-8 months.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    With the rise of the Sith, looks like many people have gone over to the Dark Side and started practising Thread Necromancy.
    Oh wait...
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    s4U8weF.gif

This thread is insane