Please fix Tie Fighter Pilot

Like the title says. It's annoying that fighting a maul team, everytime tfp uses his basic, some of the sith dodge and gain stealth and turn meter, even when they weren't targeted.
I know what the bug is, tfp unique checking through debuffs. This makes fighting a Zmaul team more unbalanced.

Replies

• Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    On the flip side, this is a great bug when fighting a zQGJ team. He can dispell other toons foresight while targeting one toon.

There is a thread about this in the bug section and it still not has been formally acknowledged that it's a bug.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/94939/tie-pilot-basic-attack-bug#latest
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Like the title says. It's annoying that fighting a maul team, everytime tfp uses his basic, some of the sith dodge and gain stealth and turn meter, even when they weren't targeted.
    I know what the bug is, tfp unique checking through debuffs. This makes fighting a Zmaul team more unbalanced.

Pretty sure it's not the unique checking for debuffs, but the basic checking for debuffs to see how much bonus damage to do based on how many debuffed enemies there are. The unique goes into play after the end of the turn so it checks for debuffs after the attack. If it was the unique that was being dodged you would see it happen with the AOE as well and you could potentially hit someone and see them dodge the unique (but that doesn't happen) so it's just the basic attack not the unique.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    Cassian has similar issue.
    8kRqKqc.gif

We need months of just bug fixes
  • Vertigo wrote: »

Pretty sure it's not the unique checking for debuffs, but the basic checking for debuffs to see how much bonus damage to do based on how many debuffed enemies there are. The unique goes into play after the end of the turn so it checks for debuffs after the attack. If it was the unique that was being dodged you would see it happen with the AOE as well and you could potentially hit someone and see them dodge the unique (but that doesn't happen) so it's just the basic attack not the unique.

Well, sorry, I meant that. I know it's in the bug section but I hope the devs see that we insist and do something about it. It's not about if it's a useful or good bug, if it's wrong it has to be fixed.

And as I can see this happens with other tooms too