I can't see who is buffed or debuffed!

PLEASE revise the game to make it easier to see which characters have which buff/debuff. Before zeta vader and chirrut, it wasn't that big a deal. But now, when each character has 10 buffs or more, knowing which characters have certain buffs/debuffs can make or break the battle, and it is impossible to tell what is going on in the back row! Thank you

Replies

• +1

This has caused me sizable frustration with the buff/debuff meta we are in. Like OP said you cannot see who has what buffs and debuffs, preventing players from making the most strategic decision in game.
  • It would be great if they allowed you to check the list of buffs and debuffs by just clicking on the character's picture in the corner. It would be an easy program change to make, too.
  • The plethora of status effects also obscure the TM bar, which can also make or break a battle.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    I actually tried to nuke down Barriss(Z) when she had crit immunity. I just couldn't see any of the buffs, thought it haf expired. And yes, it is extremely annoying.

I often wonder if I could execute / culling blade someone when I can't see anything.
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    They could fix this by adding +1, +2 and so forth. Instead of 8 health showing up, it would be 2 health +8
  • mlb1399 wrote: »
    They could fix this by adding +1, +2 and so forth. Instead of 8 health showing up, it would be 2 health +8

This
  • I think all they need to do is when you select an enemy, only their buffs/debuffs show up. That way you can cycle through each toon and see them seperatley (along with the suggested +)
  • Fedegalante1891
    324 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Any of the above fixes could work, its just a matter of which one is implementable for the dev team
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Just put the buffs/debuffs in the upper right corner by the targeted opponent info. A single green or red box on-screen to indicate the presence of buffs/debuffs would suffice. Select them to see details.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I think if you have multiple buffs/debuffs of the same they should just have a number counter on the top corner
  • If it's that much of a problem, uninstall the game, and all your related issues with GOH will fade. :smile:

On a side note, smashing your device you play on might work better. Wouldn't want you having second thoughts.
  • Slazbacca wrote: »
    PLEASE revise the game to make it easier to see which characters have which buff/debuff. Before zeta vader and chirrut, it wasn't that big a deal. But now, when each character has 10 buffs or more, knowing which characters have certain buffs/debuffs can make or break the battle, and it is impossible to tell what is going on in the back row! Thank you

Click the buffs above the character and it will detail....Not that hard
  • Use this to your advantage!

Lol jk. It should be fixed.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Romarrene wrote: »
    Slazbacca wrote: »

Click the buffs above the character and it will detail....Not that hard

Yeah, it shows a total of 3-4 of them and the rest are not visible as they are outside the screen. Does it actually work for you? What device? On iphone 6S no way.
  • Horvath
    26 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    The plethora of status effects also obscure the TM bar, which can also make or break a battle.

Agreed, this is such an important part of battle and it's obscured in so many match ups.

The battle UI needs a good update. It really is a shame the buffs/debuffs weren't fixed in the QoL update we had. Perhaps there are more to come later this month.
  • You tell 'em Naw!
  • I wouldn't mind seeing the actual damage numbers or % reduction as well. "1454 damage per turn - 2 turns left". Something like that.
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Also make the second ship in ship battles clickable!
    Sometimes you need to swap target and it doesn't stick because ship #3 is in front of ship #2 (on the enemy side).
    That costed me several ship battles already.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • TTT
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Slazbacca wrote: »
    It would be great if they allowed you to check the list of buffs and debuffs by just clicking on the character's picture in the corner. It would be an easy program change to make, too.

This x10000000.