Zader or Zylo?

Stav
34 posts Member
I finally got the coveted zetas. My vader is gear X 6 star 69/100. Kylo is 7 star gear IX. I use both as is in arena with gear X palp, tfp and boba.(all gear X)
If zader, how would arena change, I do have G X Sid.

Replies

• Nothing other than lead change. I'd prefer ST over Kylo esp non zeta. Everyone will kill TFP first.
  • To answer your subject line question, zader by a mile. First zeta should be your lead. Know a guy who tried to be clever and zeta Yoda before QGJ thinking he could use it for other teams, he got beat by the people that zeta'd the lead helping the whole team.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Zader for sure. Kylo is definitely lower on lots of radars.
  • Zader lead isn't really much better than palp lead for arena, however, Zylo is much better than Kylo. If you want to get millions and millions in raids go zader but in arena I'd rather face zader than Zylo at least with that comp.
  • zylo just soloed my whole zader team in arena thats all im going to say lol.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    zylo,zob zenforcer,zugnaught,zader,zui,zon,zinn,zanakin,zalpatine just to name a few :D
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    zylo just soloed my whole zader team in arena thats all im going to say lol.

This. He's basically a better version of Dooku under Nihilus or Zooku because he continuously can use outrage due to the cooldowns and can cause tons of damage in the process. And has way more health to begin with. Just have to make sure you give him plenty of speed mods

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Zody
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Yogi wrote: »
    Zody
    Yogi wrote: »
    Zody

zugnaught
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    unit900000 wrote: »

This. He's basically a better version of Dooku under Nihilus or Zooku because he continuously can use outrage due to the cooldowns and can cause tons of damage in the process. And has way more health to begin with. Just have to make sure you give him plenty of speed mods

Its funny, he never uses Outrage when I ability block him... ;) Yet I ability block all these Zader teams and my TM still goes away D:

Moral of the story, kinda depends on what teams you face most commonly. Lots of Bobas? Probably wanna go Zader, lots of other Zader leads? Might be useful to go Zylo first, especially if they're going to be faster than you are with Zader. Fastest Zader wins.
  • unit900000 wrote: »

A lot of toons can do that under the right conditions. I fight a whale's maxed zylo almost daily and find him a cakewalk when he's on defense.
  • i was thinking the same - zylo or zader? is it true thst zylo can go solo against grievous, like in the vid? coz, if it is, then i'll go for him. however, i did face a zader led team and got pummeled. plus there's this proven zader empire/sith team that can autobattle a rancor at heroic til at least phase 2/3 - doing millions of damage.

i need serious help, badly, to decide. right now i'm already farming zetas and my current arena team comprises of palpatine (lead) w/ vader/rg/kylo/daka (as you can see, it's a debuff/turn deprivation concept). so far, i manage to stay within ranks 51 to 100 w/ this setup and even able to go higher at times.

thanks in advance, everyone!!!

:)
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    i was thinking the same - zylo or zader? is it true thst zylo can go solo against grievous, like in the vid? coz, if it is, then i'll go for him. however, i did face a zader led team and got pummeled. plus there's this proven zader empire/sith team that can autobattle a rancor at heroic til at least phase 2/3 - doing millions of damage.

i need serious help, badly, to decide. right now i'm already farming zetas and my current arena team comprises of palpatine (lead) w/ vader/rg/kylo/daka (as you can see, it's a debuff/turn deprivation concept). so far, i manage to stay within ranks 51 to 100 w/ this setup and even able to go higher at times.

Yes zylo can solo p1 of haat(the one with greivous).And yes vader can solo the entire rancor.But it depends on what you want.Do you want to finish rancor or aat?

Vader for rancor,Kylo for aat
  • Vertigo wrote: »
    unit900000 wrote: »

Its funny, he never uses Outrage when I ability block him... ;) Yet I ability block all these Zader teams and my TM still goes away D:

Moral of the story, kinda depends on what teams you face most commonly. Lots of Bobas? Probably wanna go Zader, lots of other Zader leads? Might be useful to go Zylo first, especially if they're going to be faster than you are with Zader. Fastest Zader wins.

Zader teams are all about speed... the teams in my shard are rediculously fast...
  • Zob Enforcer
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Zob Enforcer

How dare you forget zugnaught
  • tkl wrote: »
    i was thinking the same - zylo or zader? is it true thst zylo can go solo against grievous, like in the vid? coz, if it is, then i'll go for him. however, i did face a zader led team and got pummeled. plus there's this proven zader empire/sith team that can autobattle a rancor at heroic til at least phase 2/3 - doing millions of damage.

Yes zylo can solo p1 of haat(the one with greivous).And yes vader can solo the entire rancor.But it depends on what you want.Do you want to finish rancor or aat?

our guild needs to be able to finish heroic aat. however, i'm a bit doubtful, because, even if i do get zylo and finish off grievous myself, i don't know how the others would contribute. i'll get this voted in by the group to make sure (a bit of a team player here at times). but, my original goal was a zader who can nuke out arena squads and the rancor.

this should help me decide better now. thanks a bunch!!!

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »

our guild needs to be able to finish heroic aat. however, i'm a bit doubtful, because, even if i do get zylo and finish off grievous myself, i don't know how the others would contribute. i'll get this voted in by the group to make sure (a bit of a team player here at times). but, my original goal was a zader who can nuke out arena squads and the rancor.

No problem! And plus zader does not work that well in the arena as leadership it will be hard to stay top 50 with him
  • tkl wrote: »

And Rancor gear will also help get to HAAT
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    tkl wrote: »

And Rancor gear will also help get to HAAT

Yes that too but I'm just assuming that they are ready for haat
  • Zob Enforcer

yeah im thinking Zob enforcer lead with Zusken raider, Zuroscant underworld police, zalia, and Zugnaught

• Stav
    34 posts Member
    Thank you all, I went with zader for what it is worth, maybe by may i will have zylo