Zam Wesell - Full bounty hunter team viable?

EmporerIrenicus
17 posts Member
edited March 2017
I've heard very mixed things about this, but since I'm not too fussed where my guild currency goes for now...I was wondering about how effective a team this would make for arena/raids (since Dengar is apparently great for Rancor).

- Boba Fett
- Zam Wesell
- Greedo
- Dengar
- IG88

Or a possible scoundrel team involving Lando maybe? Some say Zam is essential and this team can achieve top 10 or 20. I'd quite like to have a little side project going, especially if it's a rarer team that catches people off guard...but is it even worth the hassle? They're hard to gear but I do have a strange liking for Zam.

I suppose they'd at least be good for certain events.

Replies

• Options
    If you don't have the gear for them already, no. They all need exactly the same gear pieces so it's around 700 cuffs, 10 furnaces, etc.

And you will get wrecked on defense because Zam just does stupid things on auto.

• Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Options
    I run Zoba (L), Zam, Greedo, Ig88 and B2. All g11. An amazingly fun team for sure and they take me straight to #1 each day. The problem is defense. After I get to first I switch to a Zaul team just so I don't drop back to 25 overnight. Gear for Greedo in particular is ridiculous.
  • Kivoku
    190 posts Member
    Options
    I don't recommend a 5th BH as of yet. Cad Bane is pretty slow and doesn't hit hard enough. Dengar is versatile, but I find the ability to target who I want through B2 dispel to be more viable.
  • Options
    If you get off to being dominated by zaul teams I suppose they are viable.
  • Options
    So I'd have to be pretty passionate about the team to try and farm/gear them...and even then, it'd only be for fun factor and climbing the ranks. Nobody would ever get to see my efforts outside of Galactic War maybe.

Kudos for having the team together Kivoku, I can understand having B2 in there, it'd make farming easier too. I'll have to give it some serious thought as to whether I'm happy having an offensive and defensive arena team, or whether I see them fixing Zam's AI in the future. I'll farm most of the team eventually anyway, just have to decide on Zam and whether to make them competitive or not.

Thanks for the wise words everyone.
  • Options
    the important question here is what do we call zam when she gets ZETA.
  • Options
    BattlezeD wrote: »

zZamm
  • Options
    BattlezeD wrote: »

Zamz or Zanzibar