This game could use a campaign

I know what you're thinking: "ls/ds battles are already a campaign!" What I mean is having like, a specific group of people you can beat in the cantina, like, the actual cantina the game takes place in. For instance, the two scalleywags at the arena table, the Rodian at the cantina battles table, or that **** trandosian at the gw table. The kel dore at the challenges table could be where you do skirmishes or whatever you want to call them, because he's like the only guy that doesn't insult you whenever you tap on him. Another skirmish idea could be that random guy sipping on a drink to the right of the main table.
And of course, your rival/final boss would be that hutt in the ships room. All these characters could be using different squads, with different difficulties. It would also be a cool way to introduce new characters, for example, the rodian guy could have the "new and exclusive" embo/jango/r2d2 or whatever new character is out.
Also, it would be a neat way to redo the heists/smuggling events (these could come from the shady looking guys in the guild room)
Overall, I think this is a cool idea because it allows you to interact with the people who have been hunched over a table for the past year. It wouldn't have cut scenes or anything like that, just text that tells you what they're saying. Does anyone else like this idea, or am I too ambitious?

Replies