when are jedi gonna get a buff and more jedi are going to be released?

would love to see more jedi from the clone wars era be released, ki-adi-mundi, shaaki tii, dooku (as a jedi master) pong krell, quinlan vos

Replies

• Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    I think we have enough Jedi, besides Shaak Ti, ki-adi mundi, and Luke.

But I do think it's past time for some of them to get buffed/reworked. Most of thier kits and stats are outdated.
  • Jedi don't need buffs or more characters right now. They have more than a whole team of really good characters. Plus they are the most plentiful faction in the game, so adding/reworking more isn't a priority right now
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Jedi don't need buffs or more characters right now. They have more than a whole team of really good characters. Plus they are the most plentiful faction in the game, so adding/reworking more isn't a priority right now

Ever heard about them rebels?
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Jedi don't need buffs or more characters right now. They have more than a whole team of really good characters. Plus they are the most plentiful faction in the game, so adding/reworking more isn't a priority right now

That's cause they want people to buy characters from the "new" T.V. show :)
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

I honestly don't understand why you have "new" in quotations.
  • scuba
    14043 posts Member
    2 new Jedi incoming. Good luck with them.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Mullato wrote: »

I honestly don't understand why you have "new" in quotations.

tbh, i dont know either lol. i should have said "the newest star wars T.V. show"....even though its not new lol
  • Btw some rebels are jedi's lolz
  • General Kenobi. Nuff said.
  • Hmmm 4 zetas, and two new Jedi coming within the month... Think they are fine.
  • 4 zetas in the last month?
  • Ktql85
    22 posts Member
    Kanaan comes out of Thursday. He is a Jedi and has the taunt that Jedi users have been asking for. And no, I'm not counting GK in the taunting comment since most people don't have it yet.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    General Kenobi. Nuff said.

The good Jedi in the game don't improve the bad Jedi. Kenobi being awesome doesn't make Mace suck any less. There are plenty of Jedi who are epic characters, that in this game are worthless garbage. The devs have said most old toons will be brought up to current levels eventually.

That being said, there are enough good Jedi that as a group they probably aren't first in line. The horrible Jedi will have to wait a bit longer to get the attention they need, because some other factions are much worse off.
  • A buff would be tangible, and have worth, the shadow of greed that is.
  • They'll get a buff as soon as the dev team can find a reasonable way to make the new, reworked Jedi, have a kit that hard counters zMaul and the other meta teams. Until then Jedi will stay the same.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Hmmm 4 zetas, and two new Jedi coming within the month... Think they are fine.

Are you sure... lol

Could you see any Jedi on your shard top10

No need new Jedi as it will make long time to farm.

Just rework it or at least have zeta for them.

Same to they do to Kylo Ren,Maul,Vader,Sidous,Dooku ..Etc