Yodas zeta special

So for Yodas battle meditation zeta does it grant him foresight first then to rest of team or only to him and not to team? If it grants all allies with foresight then it would be great in a qgj zeta lead.

Any help would be nice
https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123

Replies

• Options
    The entire team I think, but he leads with it so under zqgj he usually goes first and everyone already has foresight
  • Options
    Okay I'm not gonna run a full Jedi squad, but if I keep refreshing squad with foresight it sounds very nice.
    https://www.youtube.com/c/ltsjustlan l Roster ~ swgoh.gg/p/479461123
  • Options
    He grants that foresight to the entire team
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    The entire team I think, but he leads with it so under zqgj he usually goes first and everyone already has foresight

If the enemy's TFP or Sidious under a zeta maul lead or SA under zeta maul lead (etc sith under zaul lead) goes first they can clear the initial foresight, and then Yoda can grant that Foresight back if he goes after them.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

If the enemy's TFP or Sidious under a zeta maul lead or SA under zeta maul lead (etc sith under zaul lead) goes first they can clear the initial foresight, and then Yoda can grant that Foresight back if he goes after them.

As long as tfp didn't land buff immunity, he really only needs to hit yoda, because yoda gives the Buffs to himself then all allies, so if he is blocked he gains nothing and gives nothing
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options

As long as tfp didn't land buff immunity, he really only needs to hit yoda, because yoda gives the Buffs to himself then all allies, so if he is blocked he gains nothing and gives nothing

Tfp can't land buff immunity through foresight
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Well if TFP goes first, wipes Foresight, then Yoda goes he'll give back tenacity up and foresight. The buff immunity can't apply through the foresight. And most Zaul teams won't use TFP as he's too squishy to be left outside of stealth, so the Sidious aoe wiping foresight won't usually coincide with TFP apply buff immunity. It's usually one or the other and then Yoda re-applies foresight and gives tenacity up.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    He gives himself foresight and tenacity, then grants all allies all the buffs he has, so ya everyone gets foresight as long as he can apply it to himself
  • Options

Lol no . Tfp goes first.. Then yoda ..
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »

Lol no . Tfp goes first.. Then yoda ..

Yoda goes first because of the +30 speed