TOP 5 Zeta Leaderships Video

Smithie
1427 posts Member
https://youtu.be/jTa4BVBtFmc

TOP 5 Zeta Leaderships

In this video I rank 5 Zeta Leaderships and Sub Rate Them Based On Arena The Pit & Tank Takedown.

This is all my opinion and view on them. So do you have your own top 5 please share would love to talk about it.

More videos like this will be coming soon plus lots more

Replies

• Sacull_Kinslayer
    797 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Smithie

I loved the video. There is something I would love to see at some future date if possible. That is Leader abilities in a hybrid setting. Most arena teams I see are hybrids. I have been contemplating the viability of Phasma zeta with kylo and 2-3 non First Order (ep, boba, etc) and was wondering if you might ever do a video for such leader abilities... Even non zeta leader abilities like boba.
  • Options
    Did someone have try DN zeta lead on HAAT?
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Zqgj ? :(
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Smithie wrote: »

TOP 5 Zeta Leaderships

In this video I rank 5 Zeta Leaderships and Sub Rate Them Based On Arena The Pit & Tank Takedown.

This is all my opinion and view on them. So do you have your own top 5 please share would love to talk about it.

@Smithie Great vid! Agreed on all of them.How about for another video you can do top 5 zeta abilities non leadership.Like zylo, zarris,etc.
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    tkl wrote: »

TOP 5 Zeta Leaderships

@Smithie Great vid! Agreed on all of them.How about for another video you can do top 5 zeta abilities non leadership.Like zylo, zarris,etc.

Oh deffo its something I have been planning to make and is on the list of videos to create should have one done within a week. I got a few videos in creation like Increasing Arena Rank and Soloing The Rancor/Increasing the Score. Currently doing Increasing Arena Rank should hopefully have that out tomorrow the Rancor one is a little easier to create as have all the footage but the Arena video needs alot of explanation to address everything then add graphics to the background
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Moicaliss wrote: »
    Did someone have try DN zeta lead on HAAT?

Yeah my guild mate uses it does over 1 million in Phase 3 with Teebo and EE but used Jyn :(
  • Options
    Zader is still good in raids but utterly useless now in arena.
    Zaul, Rex, even Kenobi lead beat it.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    aerendhil wrote: »

Simply not true.
  • Options
    Crafteded wrote: »
    aerendhil wrote: »

Simply not true.

You wish.
    On my shard, I am one of the last Vader user and I struggle to stay in top 10.

I choose the Red Pill.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    tkl wrote: »

TOP 5 Zeta Leaderships

Oh deffo its something I have been planning to make and is on the list of videos to create should have one done within a week. I got a few videos in creation like Increasing Arena Rank and Soloing The Rancor/Increasing the Score. Currently doing Increasing Arena Rank should hopefully have that out tomorrow the Rancor one is a little easier to create as have all the footage but the Arena video needs alot of explanation to address everything then add graphics to the background

Awesome!Can't wait for all your new vids!
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahaha "Spodge meta" @Smithie best thing I've heard all day.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Great vid as always mate!
  • vazelos81
    166 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Nice video.
    When is emperor going to enter this list?