Client restart booted me from the raid

I was sitting at 14% left in the raid... got a client restart pop up and lost everything. Then the same team I used after getting back in the game got creamed. I retreated and tried again. Got creamed again. Then again for a 3rd time.

What the heck happened and why did I get booted during a raid? I though this function had been fixed a long time ago?

Replies

• Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    tmntguy86 wrote: »
    I was sitting at 14% left in the raid... got a client restart pop up and lost everything. Then the same team I used after getting back in the game got creamed. I retreated and tried again. Got creamed again. Then again for a 3rd time.

What the heck happened and why did I get booted during a raid? I though this function had been fixed a long time ago?

Go to Game Updates and read away.

But to help you in the future..... its Tuesday.

Be aware of game updates ON tuesdays
  • tmntguy86 wrote: »

I get that... but in a previous update from a long time ago they fixed the issue of forcing a client restart when you were in a battle. It would wait until after you finished your battle before forcing a client restart in your game
  • I got booted from raid also

I get that... but in a previous update from a long time ago they fixed the issue of forcing a client restart when you were in a battle. It would wait until after you finished your battle before forcing a client restart in your game

Well the update page clearly states it will force q client restart this time.

Well the update page clearly states it will force q client restart this time.

It didn't boot some of the members we had in the raid though. Some had the game start glitching on them. But as far as I can tell from what my guild mates have said, I'm the only one it actually booted from the raid