Shore
Savage

Their team
Nihilus(L)
Maul
Savage
Vader
Dooku

I get down to Vader, TFP, Boba, Savage vs Dooku. All my toons have green health and some even have protection.

**** **** **** dooku 1 vs 4'd me. Even with debuffs he counters and moves like 6 times in a row and drops the debuffs before I can use culling blade or execute. Then he heals back to 100% when you he goes 4 turns in a row. **** *****

Replies

• Counters:

Stun, Daze, and getting good instead of complaining on the forums
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    nerf
    Vader(L)
    Boba
    TFP
    Shore
    Savage
  • Counters:

That's perfect logic when dealing with one team vs another team. But one character should not be able to win a 4 on one vs evenly matched characters
  • Stop crying, next time you CHOOSE to fight a zeta dooku use one of the above tactics
  • UncleSheev wrote: »
    Stop crying, next time you CHOOSE to fight a zeta dooku use one of the above tactics
    Zeta dooku doesn't mean anything for a nihilus lead
  • Employ kylo ren for all your Dooku slaying needs. He has stun, he stops healing, he gains offense each time dooku tickles him, it's like Kylo was made specifically to exterminate Dooku under Nihilus L.
  • #Getbetter and no nerfs are needed
  • Counters:

That's perfect logic when dealing with one team vs another team. But one character should not be able to win a 4 on one vs evenly matched characters

It's not just one character, it's one character under a zeta leadership ability. You put Dooku on another team and he isn't near as good.
  • Ben_kenobi wrote: »
    UncleSheev wrote: »
    Stop crying, next time you CHOOSE to fight a zeta dooku use one of the above tactics

Either way there are ways to counter that team OP just got teary eyed b/c they lost a battle
  • I concur. My dooku is maxed and very good. He's also very beatable. You know what my favourite way to beat him is? My maxed geo spy. If a little bug can handle him then you should be fine.
    《Belief is not Required》
  • It is kind of beautiful that the Dooku is op threads have sprung up again. Like trees getting their leaves back.
  • OP, you need to be nerfed...like everyone else that cries nerf.
  • My very first post over a year ago was me "a very uninformed noobish player" complaining about Count Dooku and him being too overpowered with his counter attacks etc. LoL looking back I can see now how wrong I was and how I didn't have a clue what I was doing or complaining about.

I'm not calling you a noob or anything like that OP so please don't take offense to that. I complained about Count Dooku also long ago but I was really wrong. Dooku is a decently balanced toon but if you don't handle him correctly and let him dance around he can be a pain in the rear.

If I was using your team I would consider removing Savage and use Palpatene or Maul instead. Just having one of those toons you could stun or daze Count Dooku and stop him from counter attacking so much.

A lot of times we all assume that a certain toon needs a nerf or maybe they seem to be to strong..but in reality a quick change up in the squad we currently are using can make the biggest difference in the world when fighting certain teams.

Honestly..Count Dooku doesn't need a nerf. Just change your squad a bit and go back and fight that same team again and see the difference.
  • Name one other character that can basically take out a whole arena team single handedly
  • old.jpg
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Dooku needs a new animation.

The real issue.
  • nerf the OP and all of his toons.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Name one other character that can basically take out a whole arena team single handedly

Zeta 5's and give it a good run.

• Name one other character that can basically take out a whole arena team single handedly

zKylo.
  • Counters:

@3Cheers4Tyranny Couldn't of said it better myself. Those debuffs are your best friend when it comes to dooku. You think Dooku's annoying? Wait until you fight Zooku
  • @Yogi
    @Ben_kenobi
    Point taken, I guess they need nerfed too then
  • @Yogi
    @Ben_kenobi
    Point taken, I guess they need nerfed too then
    They don't really, AI controlled they are quite lame. Plus just like dooku under a nihilus lead kylo has a bunch of different ways of dealing with.
  • every team has its counter and no one needs nerfed.
  • UncleSheev wrote: »
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

I must have misread either dookus or nihilus zeta then. Which one was it that says instead of the normal 2 or 3 attacks/counters in a row that an ai controlled dooku does, if dookus health is below 100% he may continue to attack as many times as it takes to reach 100% max health.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Ben_kenobi wrote: »

I must have misread either dookus or nihilus zeta then. Which one was it that says instead of the normal 2 or 3 attacks/counters in a row that an ai controlled dooku does, if dookus health is below 100% he may continue to attack as many times as it takes to reach 100% max health.
    lol, so bitter.
  • Please nerf U'rororororrrroror first. I find his outstanding stun attacks to be OP.
  • Please nerf U'rororororrrroror first. I find his outstanding stun attacks to be OP.

If anything he needs a buff. There are only 3 tuskens. Why on earth would he want to hide their numbers? Even if they stood side by side all they have to do is walk sideways. What a wasted special ability!
  • I run EP, DV, DS, RG, Barriss, Dooku is annoying but then, he always was. Stun him, burn him down. EOL.
  • Would you like some whine with that cheese?

If anything he needs a buff. There are only 3 tuskens. Why on earth would he want to hide their numbers? Even if they stood side by side all they have to do is walk sideways. What a wasted special ability!

Lolz double dose of sarcasm makes a lovely dish .. yum!