Relaunch: The Flavor Returns

PrincessP0Pcorn
110 posts Member
edited March 2017
So here is my thought: instead of slowly releasing more rebels [(because that's exactly what this game doesn't need) purely my own prejudiced opinion against rebels] what if the devs stayed quiet for a month or two without releasing content, and then gave us a relaunch of reworked and zeta'd toons? 《EDIT》{Surely this could come with some new toons as well}

It would be like the first time we played the game again, give us a ton of new farm options, hopefully jumble up the meta, and make this game interesting again. Good idea? Bad idea? Fun idea? What extra spices does this game need to bring some flavor back into it?
《Belief is not Required》

Replies

• Vallik
    163 posts Member
    Options
    If they cant charge 1200 crystals for 5 shards then i wouldnt get your hopes up

Player satisfaction is so far down on the list of concerns that this kind of request simply wont happen

CG *can we charge them for it? Yes? Good double the price!!!*
  • Options
    Too true. Still, it could mean lots of new bonus packs to buy and for months after ;)
    《Belief is not Required》
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Orrrrrr, they take a month to just fix all the bugs instead of making more characters with more bugs! :open_mouth:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I like the idea, but people can't wait 6-12 (13) days for credits, what makes you think they could wait months for new content?
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I like the idea, but people can't wait 6-12 (13) days for credits, what makes you think they could wait months for new content?

Ohhh people complain every day (myself included). My thought is: if they're already going to complain, might be nice to make it worth their while.
    《Belief is not Required》