16 months into the game

Prev1
And we still have no Jar Jar binks or padme. What we do have is a craptacular amount of Rebels and Jedi, characters from cartoons and video games not everyone knows about, horrible generic characters like CUP, and mob, bistan and all of his 2 seconds of glory in R1.

So why no padme or Jar Jar? This really bugs me

Replies

• spotremix
    1566 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    thanks god. i just left a discussion about c3po and r2.

definitely 4 characters we don't need.

what makes you think everyone knows padme and jar jar.
  • spotremix wrote: »

The droids no, padme and jar jar yes
  • NO to all 4 of them. we don't need a worthless gungan and some queen of naboo. they don't belong on the battlefield.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    spotremix wrote: »

The droids no, padme and jar jar yes

R2 and Padme yes, Jar Jar and C3PO no. C3PO can't fight. Jar Jar would probably make everyone hate this game unless he **** more than Mob Enforcer, but thats a waste of time and resources on the Devs. Padme can actually fight, and is a rather important character and should probably be in the game. R2 is already in game as an enemy we can fight, should probably be a playable character at some point.
    NO to all 4 of them. we don't need a worthless gungan and some queen of naboo. they don't belong on the battlefield.

She could hold her own in battle, especially in the clone wars. I mean they gave us Princess Leia right?
  • not sure why.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Padme 's special ability (You're breaking my heart!) Give all enemies the new debuff Feelings:This debuff makes your enemies heart crush and make them go in to a depression for 1 turn.This move cant be dispelled or resisted.
    Padme's unique is:Welcome Anak-I mean master jedi:If anakin is present he smooches padme
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    I forgot the basic!

Now that i am with you im in agony. Deal mental damage to target enemy and stun their toe for 3 turns.If anakin is present he gains 2.4% more emotions
  • Jar jar special: puts worst possible person in charge:swaps enemy teams leader with CUP for two turns. This cannot be resisted or dodged.

what makes you think everyone knows padme and jar jar.

Whether they are viable or not I think it would be cool to have all of them. They are canon Star Wars characters.
  • Rofl @tkl !
  • Your Sposting level is unparalleled.
  • Taco
    446 posts Member
    What about the Tuskens

• Your Sposting level is unparalleled.

Sorry I'm out of energy and already spent my refreshes.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    NO to all 4 of them. we don't need a worthless gungan and some queen of naboo. they don't belong on the battlefield.

Yet we have Leia?

Also jar jar is a sith Lord.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    And since when EP is in a battlefield besides his own home?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

You're talking about this lady? The one who took on a Nexu? Check yourself before you wreck yourself:

62676632281454200.jpg
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

You're talking about this lady? The one who took on a Nexu? Check yourself before you wreck yourself:

62676632281454200.jpg

Yeah.! .And she shoots a gun 10x better than leia ever did. (Pretty sure Carrie had never held a gun before)....
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    636060174493729459-684468180_201512161756-cet13-jarjar5.gif
    69c916d09d530d9bc332c4bb1347ecf5_walt-disney-goofy-clipart-page-goofy-disney-clipart-gif_310-412.gif

62676632281454200.jpg

She did that and then dies "from a broken heart"... Her unique would be 'if Vader is on enemy team, padme cries and then immediately dies for the lamest reason ever'. Dont get me wrong I do like her though (even if it is just because Natalie Portman deserves a good hammering XD lol)
  • I think, if we have padme and jarjar there will be bail organa too. Think about the clone wars is good, but i don't think the developer will launch them soon. Because republic faction is too many character and not fair if just launch padme and jarjar

62676632281454200.jpg

Yes I'm talking about her! I was a senior in high school when phantom menace came out. Maybe that's why I think the prequels are awesome. Back then I thought Natalie Portman was hot!

62676632281454200.jpg

Yes I'm talking about her! I was a senior in high school when phantom menace came out. Maybe that's why I think the prequels are awesome. Back then I thought Natalie Portman was hot!

Natalie is a babe.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Back then I thought Natalie Portman was hot!

You mean she no longer is?
  • Naw wrote: »
    Back then I thought Natalie Portman was hot!

You mean she no longer is?

Idk, I kind of have a thing for Jyn Erso these days
  • +1 at OP

Just because some people do not like the idea it does not mean they should not be in the game for others that do.

If people can post every 3 days about clone helmets then you're just fine posting about new characters.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    +1. Don't forget Jango. So many prequel toons need to be added.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    As a Star Wars fan, yes, i would like to see all of them in this game. They all had important roles in the main story, they can't simply be ignored.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    The only one out of these i wouldn't want is C3PO
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    The only one out of these i wouldn't want is C3PO

I could see letting c3p0 be a cocktail waitress in the cantina