What percentage of guilds are completing heroic AAT?

Title says it all.

Does anybody know if there's a credible source for this information? It would be cool to see the percentage of guilds doing heroic AAT, normal AAT, and each tier of Rancor.

I think my guild is ready to retry heroic AAT in April. We gave it a shot around New Years, and couldn't even get out of phase 2. We aren't at the point of beating a normal AAT without reset quite yet, but we should have a Zylo of two floating around soon. I'm getting excited about finally collecting some Kenobi shards, and wanted to know how many people out there are actually fortunate enough to be collecting this exclusive toon.

Replies

• We can't get out of p2
  • We used all our tickets and finished our last raids Feb 28th. Looking at the Raid Leaderboard we are only rank 293 in Tank Takedown (as a guild collecting ~29k tickets/day), and i guess a lot more guilds can clear HAAT but earn less tickets / maybe have a raid less. No idea how many thousands of guilds are out there (10k+), but i would guess about 400-500 guilds can clear HAAT now (rather 500 due to some help by Mercenaries). Regarding HAAT: ~5%

Only the Devs could really answer it, afaik swgoh.gg can only collect information from top 200 LEaderboard guilds (unless this has changed).
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    We are clearing HAAT now. We couldn't for a loooong time. When it was released a bunch of staples bailed out, but came back about a month ago. Prior to that, every 2-3 weeks we'd launch Heroic instead of Normal. We were sure we couldn't do it, but we had to see. What's the worst that could happen? We lose up to 2 days against a slog of a raid none of us enjoyed anyway? Then they nerfed/fixed normal. What was a 6-9 day ordeal turned into a 6 hour (tops) bit of nothing.

Long story short, Jedi for p1, Droids for p2, Chirpalp/TFPalp/Zader&Tfp for p3, Rebels for p4. There are other viable teams, but those are the mains. If you are a full 50, and everyone does 2%, you've got it. If all can't quite do 2%, but some can hit 4-5%, that ok too. Some may do 5-6% in p2, but only 1% in p1. Others need to be able to balance that out.

Launch one and see. What's the worst that happens? You fail, but start to see what needs improving? Normal is no longer any sort of barometer for Heroic. Actually trying is really the only way to know afaik.
  • Were clearing it now, very easily. The first attempt ever (just like a lot of other guilds) we got crushed.

Our second, it was very hard, but we made it. The more we did it, the easier it got. Now we actually have people missing out on various phases because it's going so fast.

But to answer the original question: no idea what the metric is. I know that, as stated above, once you clear it the first time, it gets easier. Just a matter of finding the right toons for the right phase, not throwing too many so that you have toons for p4.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm guessing you won't get an awnser. Maybe ea/cg knows, but they aren't likely to share this info.
    eventually every guild will be able to clear hAAT, but for some it will definetely take longer than for others. My mostly f2p guild was able to clear it for the first time not too long ago, so there's hope for everyone ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    We're far to start hAAT. We just ran our first T7 Rancor. But also depends on the guilds, our guild is full of people who are not interested in doing raids.
  • In our multiguild, 6 of the 7 guilds are doing heroic AAT now.
  • We cant get out of p2 in mine. Lot of recent turnover doesnt help.