Whom to switch for Chirrut?

OnJouney
309 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hey,
My collection is:https://swgoh.gg/u/jokerman10000/collection/
Current arena team is: Lando (l), Wiggs, STH, Baze
And I got Chrriut recently in a chromium pack. Even though he is 3* I wanted to add him to my team.

Replies

• Pseudot
    102 posts Member
    A good team would be Rex (L), Chaze, Wiggs. Deals with the Zaul and Zader leads very well. You'll need to gear up Rex a little and maybe start saving some crystals for purchasing Chaze shards from shipments.
  • Bomroll
    399 posts Member
    You need some more gearing but rex lead, EP, chaze, boba makes a decent all round team. TM gain, aoe stun, aoe ability block, execute, heal, pre / auto taunter.
  • I see. Wanted to gear up Rex next for my clones, so that'll be okay. Currently buying stun cuffs from shipments, should I stop that to get chaze at least to 4* both?
    My shard is changing right now and everyone starts zetaing Maul and Vader.
    To get Boba and co up it'll take a while.. Getting 150 crystals per payout, but it gets harder and harder to stay in the top 50 with all those zaul's. Only way to get up is by beating droids. But those also getting lesser in time.
  • Any ideas to mod Rex and Chirrut? My guess would be Chrriut on crit DMG and crit chance, while Rex on potency and hp?
  • Zabak
    165 posts Member
    I'd say rex on tenacity. Like it or not, my 89% tenacity rex gets pretty much never stunned by enemy EPs...
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Zabak wrote: »
    I'd say rex on tenacity. Like it or not, my 89% tenacity rex gets pretty much never stunned by enemy EPs...

I mean if your enemy EP's have less than 60% potency that would make sense, but my 82% potency EP will still stun you as much as a 200% potency EP ;)

Not a bad choice, but it won't work once the EPs start actually using potency.

If you face more Zaders go for speed on Rex, if you face more zauls go for tenacity to resist the Daze from Maul and potential stuns from EP. Depends on who they have modded to go first. An anti-rex Zaul team would have zaul fastest and have the rest right behind, but a fast zaul team will probably have EP first or Sid first (If Sid is fastest you don't really need to worry about anything w/ Rex) or potentially Sith Assassin, in which case thats probably an RNG fest at 100% TM.
  • Thanks for your help :)