Temporarily reverting Galactic War Refresh to Galactic War Tokens - question

Since the discussion was closed, I'll assume you didn't want anyone to ask this question....

What about those of us who spent crystals anyways on refreshing? I understand your fix is temporary, but I assumed the original change was permanent, so I continued as usual. Now I am upset that you have reverted this change to appease those who complained. You have NO obligation to make this change, as EVERY OTHER shipment system already worked using crystals as payment..... this should have been a FIX, and therefore NOT reverted to give people time to accept it. Put it back to crystals today please, there is no reason to change it back for a week. What about people who spent crystals and accepted this change? Why are they not being taken into consideration?
I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.

Replies

• They temporarily changed it back to allow players the opportunity to get rid of the odd amount of tokens as there is nothing you can buy with 10-90 war tokens. Once the week is done it will return to crystals.
  • then they should have added items for sale for odd amounts of crystals, not screw around the players that accepted this change and spent crystals only to have this change reverted back for the complainers..... we could have had more content, but whatever...
    I don't care anymore. I tried to be nice, I tried to speak my concerns... you trolls just brought me to the dark side. Way to go. Working as intended.