Who goes first?

Dooku attacks dooku. Dooku is determined to get a bonus attack, but the other dooku is determined to counterattack. How do these mechanics work?

Replies

• Third base!
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Dooku1 will bonus attack if it procs. Dooku 2 can bonus attack each attack. So dooku2 has a chance to counter attack 4 times off a dooku1 basic bonus attack. But all of this can be avoided with a zeta. And also one of the dooku will stun the other to decide the fate of victory.
    That's right. His zeta has nothing to do with no counters. It's his omega basic so this should not happen end game.
    Post edited by Jetlife on
  • AtlasMKx
    260 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Dooku can't counter attack another Dooku because his basic can't be countered. (I forgot the can't be countered was the omega ability, so you can ignore me)
  • My head is spinning?

Is this an Abbott and Costello skit, or is Dooku ballroom dancing?

What the heck is going on in here?!?!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    If the Dooku who attacks first doesn't have the Omega on his basic then the other Dooku will counter. If the first Dooku attacked once then the second Dooku gets one counter with a chance for a bonus attack and if the first Dooku goes twice then the second Dooku counter attacks twice with a chance for third bonus attack