Ship-a-palooza

Muaddib
563 posts Member
Can we get an update from the devs on their plans for ships? I like them. Many don't... but in part, many of the complaints is there's not enough going on and it hasn't been easy for us to get them upgraded.
Fine, it's a slow grind.
But we're reaching a breaking point. Almost everyone in my shard's top 50 has a 6* capitol ship and at least a couple of 7* ships.

I'm hoping that Hardware abilities, more ships, and a death star raid are coming after the end of the REBELS rollout in April. Because this bread is getting stale.

I'm loving the uptick in communication and the QOL work!

@CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse

Replies

• Second this would love to see a Death Star raid or even and ep3 battle taking down gg capital ship or ep1 separatist capital ship
  • +1
    I really like ships too and am looking forward to ship hardware, the release of more ships. I'd love a death star raid and possibly LS/DS ship battles, with nodes for farming ships and hopefully it's own energy.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Except for the rare ships(Example, Poe, Maul), I already have almost everything up to 7* but not quite leveled to 85. I second some new content. It would be most refreshing to have a raid revolving around a mix of ship and ground combat. For example, Death Star raid where half of the phases are in space, and the other half on the ground on Endor.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Muaddib wrote: »
    Can we get an update from the devs on their plans for ships?
    21f8a64567862d52b867189c686e37ed.jpg

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • PremierVenoth
    2285 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Yes, we need a set of "base" level ships really bad in the mix.

I under stand FO and Res ships will be in la la land until the next movie, NP. But we need ships enough to make up faction teams for the admirals we do have, something for the missing separatist admiral. And a 5th option -- which I'm thinking scoundrels - SPACE PIRATES. Should be a hutt - but Hondo probably makes more sense for this game.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Exletion wrote: »
    Except for the rare ships(Example, Poe, Maul), I already have almost everything up to 7* but not quite leveled to 85. I second some new content. It would be most refreshing to have a raid revolving around a mix of ship and ground combat. For example, Death Star raid where half of the phases are in space, and the other half on the ground on Endor.

+1 to the raid idea
  • Some days I like ships, most days I don't. I think it really boils down to everyone having the same thing with no diversity. That and the **** RNG for Slave1 and Scimitar is plain disgusting. I've been trying to farm those ships since day 1 and still don't have either of them unlocked yet...

Someone should send me some shards and pity me.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member

As always, meme game is on point. Was looking for maybe a smidge more info however. :wink:

But again, thank you for commenting... nice to know you're listening. :smiley:

(So could we get a date when we may see more info? August I presume?)
  • SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited March 2017

Secret plan?

Like the Death Star secret plans??

Death Star raid confirmed??!
  • sneeyatch wrote: »
    Some days I like ships, most days I don't. I think it really boils down to everyone having the same thing with no diversity. That and the **** RNG for Slave1 and Scimitar is plain disgusting. I've been trying to farm those ships since day 1 and still don't have either of them unlocked yet...

Since day 1? Man you're unlucky. I got slave 1 almost 6* without buying packs or whatever
    Some days I like ships, most days I don't. I think it really boils down to everyone having the same thing with no diversity. That and the **** RNG for Slave1 and Scimitar is plain disgusting. I've been trying to farm those ships since day 1 and still don't have either of them unlocked yet...

Since day 1? Man you're unlucky. I got slave 1 almost 6* without buying packs or whatever

Yup - no bull right there. I've had Boba all 7*, and geared OK and when ships came out, saw Slave 1 I was like sweet! I'll farm that mug and be ahead of the game for sure... I need 4 more shards to unlock it... Scimitar isn't too far behind. Started that grind after I got some Maul shards in a chromium shortly after whips was released. I need like 7 more shards to unlock it... Sad part is, I started farming Maul at the same time and I only need like 5 more shards and he's completely maxed out.

RNG in this game man - it sucks.

That is really bad luck! I didn't start farming Slave 1 until his $40 bundle was over. He's already almost 6*. I'll send some shards your way when it's 7* ;)