B2 minimum viability in arena

Hey. So I realised I really need B2 to beat QGZ teams since I don't run Zaul or zader. what minimum requirements would suffice provided he's protected by someone like GK. would 4* gear9 work well enough to deal with QGZ teams?

Replies

• Gear level is more important then star. I recomment g11 tho, but 4* works.
  • ARO
    70 posts Member
    On offense it could work. On defense it would be good to have G10. The more protection/defense from mods, the better.
  • ARO wrote: »
    On offense it could work. On defense it would be good to have G10. The more protection/defense from mods, the better.
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Gear level is more important then star. I recomment g11 tho, but 4* works.

Thanks for the tips. Mainly thinking on offense as I can climb up to top 10 but just can't beat the QGZ teams in my way. And that's me climbing up without a Zeta team. would you recommend accuracy arrows on him? And I'm assuming stack protection mods on him?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    My B2 is g11 maxed for lv cap increase, all you really need is g10 to be arena viable... even at 4*.

B2 completely maxed atm is kinda underwhelming... i thought g11 maxed would make diffrence but not really... sure he survives longer... but once you make it through the first few rounds he is not that important.

On the plus side, his dmg does accumulate over time... and the 3500-4500 crits mine does do add up given the constancy of his turns... he is like an aimable dot machine dps wise.

That being said, his sole utility is do dispel in 1st few rounds, beyond that he is time and effort you can put elsewhere.
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    My B2 is g11 maxed for lv cap increase, all you really need is g10 to be arena viable... even at 4*.

B2 completely maxed atm is kinda underwhelming... i thought g11 maxed would make diffrence but not really... sure he survives longer... but once you make it through the first few rounds he is not that important.

On the plus side, his dmg does accumulate over time... and the 3500-4500 crits mine does do add up given the constancy of his turns... he is like an aimable dot machine dps wise.

That being said, his sole utility is do dispel in 1st few rounds, beyond that he is time and effort you can put elsewhere.

So aim for g10 ideally. I'm assuming the frequency of him inflicting evasion down also helps a ton against Zaul teams
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    ATM he is still the absolute king of dispels... no question. Untill DT can be f2p farmable he will have a spot in nearly every squad you make.

I still use my B2 and float just above or under top 20 on my jan16 shard.

Zader/zyn/tfp/boba/B2 heavy speed on tfp/zyn/boba... one of there aoes will miss triggering B2 to attack. Works amazingly on offense. But zaul teams can still overcome me if there faster, some are not and i can beat them pretty easy.

• SubzeeeDon
    736 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    ATM he is still the absolute king of dispels... no question. Untill DT can be f2p farmable he will have a spot in nearly every squad you make.

I still use my B2 and float just above or under top 20 on my jan16 shard.

Zader/zyn/tfp/boba/B2 heavy speed on tfp/zyn/boba... one of there aoes will miss triggering B2 to attack. Works amazingly on offense. But zaul teams can still overcome me if there faster, some are not and i can beat them pretty easy.

I was confused On his wording. Does he get that 100% tm chance if any ally of yours misses an attack? So against a QGZ team, if my TFP goes after their yoda, AoEs and misses (due to all the foresight up), B2 has 5 rolls to get 100% tm, and therefore dispelling that tenacity up and dropping buff immunity??? Oh lovely :)
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Mine is gear 9/6* and a life saver against Zaul lead full Sith teams sporting a Nihilus.

Edit: And FYI I'm on a 15 month old server. He's super tanky, and his damage is irrelevant. Get his potency up with mods, and he's good to go. He's only there for one thing, but he's the best in the game at what he does.
  • ShrinkMe
    34 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »

I was confused On his wording. Does he get that 100% tm chance if any ally of yours misses an attack? So against a QGZ team, if my TFP goes after their yoda, AoEs and misses (due to all the foresight up), B2 has 5 rolls to get 100% tm, and therefore dispelling that tenacity up and dropping buff immunity??? Oh lovely :)

Yes, what you described is exactly what happens when I use TFP/B2 vs the opposing zQGJ/Yoda.

• I'm on a February 2016 shard and I use him 7* gear 8 (yeah, I know). I can get top 10 easily, and sometimes I beat the zmauls. The rest of my team isn't whaley, a standard palp team. On defense I drop to 30 on bad days, and only to 15 sometimes